Fishing Sim World Dovetail Live

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by kirkb67, Jun 28, 2020.

1. kirkb67

kirkb67 New Member

Hi, is anyone else having problems with dovetail, i am trying to complete the mastery challenges yet my dovetail has not updated since last Wednesday, i have logged out on both phone and ps4 but no joy, anything else i could try or is my mastery adventure over

2. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

The Mastery challenges sometimes experience technical issues. Don't really know the cause, let's just say it's been an ongoing issue that's happened randomly for a while now. It usually gets fixed after some time. A lot of times it is tracking your progress & when the challenges sync back up it should reflect what progress you've made. Not always but, most of the time. Posting here may draw attention to it. You can try to submit a support ticket & bring it to their attention that way. I don't know Dovetails intent as far as future support for FSW, no one does, except for them. But, keep your eyes peeled here, twitter & YouTube for new news soon. The release for the new game is 2 days away. So there should be news & live streams coming out very soon. I'm sure all questions will be answered then.

3. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Same issues in Train Sim World. Sometimes the Mastery system does not sync up, and in my experience, it may take weeks for it to finally all add up. The good news is, it seems that it saves all progress somewhere, but it doesn't update right away.

• Like Like x 1
  4. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Yep, same here. I get it in both my FSW & TSW Mastery. Funny, it hasn't been weeded out & fixed. But, happy for the challenges anyway.

5. Rookmoves

Rookmoves New Member

I haven’t even been able to play on dovetail live, been trying to figure it out since I got the game. I’m on Xbox. Does dovetail live require you to have xbox live in order to play dovetail live? If not, I have no idea what to do.

6. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Yes it requires you to play online via Xbox Live. Normally when you start FSW, it'll prompt you to log into your DTG account. Sometimes it pops up, sometimes it doesn't.

7. Rookmoves

Rookmoves New Member

That’s what I thought. Thanks for the reply my friend.

• Like Like x 1