PlayStation Tsw 2 And Trophies (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

They best bloody work first time, every time. No having to repeat task shenanigans. I’m getting really fed up of them not popping on TSW 2020.

My OSD is raging!

• Like Like x 2
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

This would be a legit question for me on the upcoming Q&A's DTG Protagonist . Whilst the PC players (we have heard a million times) don't bother with achievements and consider them a gimmick, the console players do. There is thread after thread in the PS4 discussion area where we have all tried to help each other out in getting them, I even have a PS4 Community where we have extended the discussion but you're right, we shouldn't have to go through all the additional effort to be awarded them. I've speculated before that there is something not right which is linked to counting in the game which is why many of us, including myself, could never get Mastery to properly track also.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Noted already, but please resubmit the question when the next Q&A threads are started. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Any concrete date when this will be? There are only 38 days until we get to the play the game ourselves :love:

5. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Not yet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Purely as an aside - I discovered last night that "miles driven" only counts miles that are under the speed limit.... when the AP points are being awarded....

I haven't fully checked to see if you get half the amount of miles driven if you are only just over the speed limit.... but I have my suspicions....

• Like Like x 1
  7. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct on that. I think that has been the case also since the original release of TSW

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Please make sure not only trophies work correctly, but also Mastery. The Mastery of TSW1 is a joke

• Like Like x 3