Uk Service In The Northest And Cumbria And Scotland And Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mintycal, Jun 30, 2020.

1. mintycal

mintycal Member

I think there should be a more uk rail routes with train providers such as tranpennine express and avanti plus northern for a suggestion would be lancaster to Barrow in furness with the northerns 195 and 158s. lancaster to morecambe with potentially 142 and 158 and possibly Preston to windermere with the 195. blackpool north to manchester airport with 331 and 195s would be very good.transpenine express services from manchester to carlisle and possibly further with transpenines new fleet of 397 and 185 and there could possibly could even add a route from york to Scarborough aswell avanti services from possibly preston to glassgow or preston to birmingham with avanti 390s plus Blackpool to york would be a very good route in my opinion with northerns 158 and 159 as well as these being long routes possibly DTG could extend the length of there route maximum to also extend the service from london paddington to reading to other destinations please put your opinion down below

• Like Like x 1
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

A few points of note :
    • A few to many trains.
    • Some of those are lllloooonnnngggg, but that may bot be an issue.
    • A do like the idea of a 390.

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Anything with Preston...yes. I do think Preston to Barrow or even beyond along the coast to Carlisle would be great, it's a long one though

• Like Like x 2
  4. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Your right here. So far the north has been neglected with only BR era stuff. A pacer and Sprinter is a must. Maybe an IET with TPE or the 397. Really looking forwards to modern northern services in tsw if and when they come

5. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

Yes, totally agree. The Sprinters literally saved the british railway along with the pacers. It's really sad, not seeing these backbones in TSW. I can't think of a reason not including them. At least one sprinter type would be nice, more would be better. Hopefully they'll get added in the future.

6. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

I really would like to see a 150 and 153 in the "sprinter" category and a 156 and 158 in the "express sprinter" catagory.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mintycal

mintycal Member

What do you think of preston Edinburgh and the TPE services from manchester to Edinburgh also the route from Carlisle to barrow in furness

• Like Like x 1