Euro Fishing No Refund Available

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by titan28, Nov 11, 2016.

1. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Just spoke with Xbox Chat, asked for a refund, basically the answer was No because it has been to long since purchase, I did say the game has been plagued with bugs, unplayable for at least a month and today's update seems to still have major bugs, still not able to refund, so now I'm stuck with a game that I cant play and to be honest, don't want to spend more time waiting for fixes to appear.

Anyone from DTG want to weigh in on this issue?

2. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Your crazy, this game is killing it,

3. titan28

titan28 Active Member

great input to the conversation.. helped a great deal that reply did.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Sorry had a busy day, the game is actually playing very well, you have to get used to the new reel and drag mechanic, I have only owned the game maybe 90 days, before it was crank your drag to 100, kill fish, now they actually fight back, I'm sure if you enjoy angling, and video games, you could manage something positive out of your experience. It's not a bad game. Just relax, cast it out, and reel in some chunky ones.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Hope that helped more than just saying your crazy. Lol, sorry man

6. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

The new reeling mechanic;

Our fixed update see's our improvements to the reeling mechanic. Now, it is not a case of just holding down the button and the character constantly reels in. When the fish is applying pressure, the character cannot reel in freely, similarly to real life. Now, the amount of line you reel in should correlate to how many turns the reel handle is making.

Our patch notes state that there is a known issue with the spod rod causing the game to freeze which will be fixed shortly. If you are experiencing the game freezing at other times, it would be very helpful to know what lake you were on and what you were doing at the time (i.e. spodding, got a bite etc)

7. titan28

titan28 Active Member

I never just held the button down before, yes the new reel mechanic is better than before, thats a plus, the game doesnt freeze with this bug, once you have a bite, and are playing the fish (not always, buy regularly), the game continues as normal, the sounds still play, you can still move the rod, but nothing happens, the line goes super slack and stays that way because you cant reel in, the fish just stays where it is as if it is ready to be netted (can be 2ft out or 20 ft out, the net button doesn't appear) until you have to exit the game, ( I have found a workround now, it seems to be an issue with clipping your line, as soon as you unclip it when the bug is happening, you can then reel in again and continue as normal). This happens on all of the lakes, with all species of fish. This leads me to believe it is something to do with the clipping of the line.