Class 31 Cement Circle Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by krustynuggets, Jul 3, 2020.

1. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Anybody getting stuck at the signal just past Stockton junction, from what I've been able to work out its because the class 20's work with both number 1 ends together and some AI trains are doing the same meaning their pathways and routes are not running properly, know Ps4 folks have got this bug, wondering if I'm the only xbox person it's happened too??

2. Markerson

Markerson Member

I was just about to create a thread about this. I’m stuck just after Stockton Cut Junction at the same red light also on Xbox.

Having watched a YouTube playthrough of this scenario there is a train that should go through just to the left of you that is stuck at red signal. You can see this service on the route map just track back and then up to the left.

Very frustrating.

3. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I never got this issue when i played it, im tempted to go back and try again

4. Time

Time New Member

I also have the same problem on Xbox One. The bug seems to cover all platforms.

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I believe this is being looked into by DTG as the update for the Class 20 has broken it for everyone, whether or not they have the DLC.

6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

7. Joel Hazeldene

Joel Hazeldene New Member

I did had problems in the past on TSW2020 on PS4. But I heard the CL31 Cement Circle has been fixed. I'm not sure if anyone else has had any issues on other consoles since the big fix. Regards.