The Catch Trolling And Dead Baits.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chrisjones4260, Jul 4, 2020.

1. chrisjones4260

chrisjones4260 New Member

How come there is no trolling on the game and also there are no dead baits even if you buy the no2 hook.

2. danielstone

danielstone New Member

There is no need for that.

3. chrisjones4260

Well in Scotland trolling is the way they fish for salmon and trout on the locks. And as for dead baits they had them in the last game for the pike.

4. mrkus1702

mrkus1702 Member

There are deadbaits but you need to equip a size 2 hook before you can see /purchase them.

5. chrisjones4260

He just found them now. Should try and put the trolling back on thow. It’s a decent setup it’s not much different from fishing sim world thow. It’s like the fishing version of FIFA meaning its a new version but just similar to the one before ha

6. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

There are dead baits, think you might have found them? Does require the #2 hook though. No trolling though for sure. In FSW we had the trolling motor. So, I'd use the trolling motor on low gear, let out 10-15 meters of line & set the reel. It worked like a charm for gar, muskee, pike. So, they need to give us back the trolling motor, lol.
    What the heck is up with the boats? 1 boat, engine sounds like complete crap. I mean honestly for what they have in the new game it's sufficient but, pretty sad. Think a big majority of the companies they had on board with FSW must've had a limited time deal with Dovetail. Why did we loose so many sponsors & gear in this game?

7. chrisjones4260

Hopefully they are planning a quick update for the game. Them boats that they are using are bass boats as well they don’t use them up in Scotland. Don’t get me wrong the graphics on the lakes are brill it’s just like they have done no research. In other words they have just transferred everything over from fsw. But it’s still a top game

8. D3VILDOG8541

That's the thing isn't it? More questions than answers about their games, development plans, etc. So little information!
    They had a RBS/Zodiac style boat in FSW that would be more appropriate in this game. The kayaks would work as well. I do mostly shore fishing for freshwater lake fish Irl. But, the one man kayaks are a nice option. Maybe we'll see them again?

9. Master110

Master110 Active Member

its because the boat we use doesn't hsve a trolling motor

10. D3VILDOG8541

The Trolling motor has nothing to do with it. Trolling just requires a boat with an engine and a setup to troll from the boat. It can be done with rods, downriggers what have you. Trolling motors aren't actually used for trolling style fishing. They're used for getting the boat into places where the regular engine can't.

11. YIDS100

YIDS100 New Member

I got the no2 hook and got all the dead baits when i when't back in to the tackle