The Catch Problems With Mastery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alpha Ginger, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Alpha Ginger

Alpha Ginger New Member

This is my second day playing the game and I noticed the game is no longer tracking my Mastery stats. Anyone else having similar issues??

2. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

It's a known problem, with this game & FSW. It will correct itself eventually, your stats are being collected & eventually will post. Don't know what causes this? Why it's been present in the last 2 game titles & hasn't been fixed? It is, like a few other annoying glitches in this game, just the way it is. Your progress is not being lost, you just may have a delay from time to time in it posting in game.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Alpha Ginger

Alpha Ginger New Member

Awesome man thats great news if thats the case. BTW if you served thank you ooh rah Semper Fi

• Like Like x 1
  4. D3VILDOG8541

No problem. We need more players being active in the forum. I learn things all the time from players new & old alike. Also appreciate your thanks, serving my country in the Corps was a privilege & pleasure. Semper Fi

• Like Like x 1
  5. killercroc1978

killercroc1978 New Member

Just to toss this in posted elsewhere.

I have just caught the fifth required Catfish for the Tier One Mastery Challenge, but guess what? According to the game, I didn’t! I also haven’t caught any fish in ANY of the other Mastery Challenges, despite having done exactly that and, in fact, mastered them! What in the actual F? Not even slightly amused...

We have completed the first three challenges as described above. They all now read as 0/15 fish, 0/5 fish etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. D3VILDOG8541

I get the frustration, it's being felt by a lot of players! All I can say is report any & all bugs to the support team via blue button on main page. The issue with Mastery, for the most part seems to work itself out. I've had the game reflect no fish caught or the number caught wasn't current/accurate. Sometimes it catches up while I'm in game, sometimes it doesn't reflect the totals till hours or a day or two later. But, it does seem it's always eventually caught up.
    We can bounce things off other players here in the forums & that's always good. We have to make sure we are reporting these issues to the support team to give them the best chance to make the game better for all who play it. The forums are good for knowledge & sharing but Dovetail can't fix a problem they don't know about.

• Like Like x 2
  7. killercroc1978

killercroc1978 New Member

‘Tis true.

8. dmonee13

dmonee13 New Member

Yes I'm having the same issue of not tracking mastery. I sent them an email

9. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

I had this issue. What solved it for me was going into game options, logging out of Dove Tail Live then restarting the game. Log back into Dove Tail Live and give it a test. It fixed mine, I don't know if it will fix yours

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alpha Ginger

Alpha Ginger New Member

Mine has finally corrected itself. Might be a problem with Dovetails servers.

11. b0nk69

b0nk69 New Member

same issue here finished oxlease mastery but no credit for it