The Catch Dove Tail Live Reporting Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by bloodtheory, Jul 6, 2020.

1. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

After the Catch Reports update. None of my catches are being logged or counted toward Mastery completion. I am able to upload screen captures for the fish I catch. I am on the Xbox One X. I have logged out of and back into Dovetail live, Xbox live, and the of course turned my game off and back on. No fixes.

2. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

Dovetail live was down bro, if you’ve played the game while it was down I don’t think nothing will count, it was problematic all day yesterday. On and off all the time, towards the night it was fine but if the mastery challenges are bugged I recommended not playing the game till it’s back up and running in all fairness. I barely played until I was able to log back into dovetail live via the game and my mastery challenges came back up completed which I already did

3. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

I knew it was down for the update. But my Mastery system got buggy after it came back up. It was reading my completed challenges, but not counting any further catches towards them. I went to options and logged out of dovetail live the restarted my game and signed back in. That fixed it.