PlayStation Car Collector Trophy Requirements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Hi,

Does anybody know how to get this trophy? What do you have to do to unlock it?

It says couple up to other vehicles 380 times, but is this 380 vehicles in one go, or can you keep coupling and uncoupling to a single car until you reach 380?

- matjamca

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Can you, for example, keep coupling to the same 2 coupled freight cars and repeat this process 190 times?

Or

Keep coupling to a single freight car 380 times?

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve just got this trophy. I kept coupling and uncoupling to the same 15 trucks by uncoupling the locos, moving forward, reversing back to couple up and repeating.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

That’s cheating. Are the trophies more important than driving the trains? I agree that they should work (as they don’t always) and if this one was broken then is it really worth doing what you have done just to get a trophy? It appears in this case that you have done this regardless of whether the trophy is working properly or not. It’s entirely up to you how you play the game of course but this method of getting a trophy seems a bit over the top to me.

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yep. I did cheat. Mainly because I’m not overly fussed on the freight missions and I wanted to see if my method would trigger the trophy - especially if people are struggling with it. Now we know this method works, so if it does glitch up an answer is on the Internet for people to find.

• Like Like x 1
  6. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

There's some real gems amongst the achievements. Use the horn X times, open X number of windows, use X number of doors.

Managed the horn achievement in one drive :cool: