Option To Remove The Debriefing Screen.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tonto62, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

I'd like to suggest that we have the option to defer the debriefing screen until we have finished a session or opt out of it altogether. Some services which should flow seamlessly into the next are interrupted by the debriefing screen in complete silence, and immersion is destroyed. A prime example would be the services from Darlington to Middlesbrough and return. On arrival at Middlesbrough the screen pops up, the ambient sounds cease and you're back in the real world. You can of course return to the free roam but the spell is broken. Other candidates are the steel trains and coal trains turning back at Lackenby and Redcar and on the Trans Pennine, the Leeds to Huddersfield trains. The option to turn this feature off would enable a complete shift to be worked without unwelcome interruptions.

• Like Like x 2
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I agree that there should be a option to turn off a debriefing screen because in real life train operators aren't getting briefed on how they did. I also think they're should be a option to disable the points system in tsw2 just for realism purposes as train drivers aren't getting points for how they drive

3. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

I agree with this. It will be very useful to drive a service, then turn around into the other cab and drive back without the debriefing screen appearing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

You can. Ctrl 6 turns off the score.

5. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Not for consoles though which I don't know why they're isn't a option for that in consoles. It's stupid