Off The Rails Mode(run Anything Anywhere)did Matt Say Preserved Collection Would Be Useable As Well?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 17, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

The great thing about this mode is it come off like something only a pc modder could do,so it's great to have it here for consles.I like out of the box thinking like this,really this is just a side effect and instead of wasting time removing it dtg made it a extra mode,bloody brilliant idea.

So what train will you be wanting to drive somewhere other then it's normal route and what other route will you be driving on?

• Like Like x 1
  2. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

Considering that now they have delayed the game to make scenario planner available on the preserved collection (Thanks DTG!) I would take the ICE 3M down the Peninsular Corridor hurtling at 200+MPH.

• Like Like x 3
  3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Did matt say whether or not the preserved collection would also be useable in off the rails as well?

4. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

I don't think he said yes but you would think that it would make sense if the preserved collection trains and routes were used in off the rails mode. Besides, it would be because Matt did say (I think, I cannot remember!) the OTR mode could be toggled on or off.

5. pandyniamb

pandyniamb New Member

I don't remember him saying that, but it probably will be working in off-the-rails mode, since preserved collection will be available in scenario planner.

6. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Yes, the preserved content will work with the scenario planner. You can mix preserved content on preserved routes or on new routes, you can mix new content on preserved routes and new routes and so on...
    The only thing the old stuff will not have is adhesion - so even if you drive a preserved loco on a new route and just grip it and rip it, there will be no wheelslip. But other than that, you can do what you want - of course once the preserved route or loco is actually released

• Like Like x 1