Euro Fishing Tournaments

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by essoxlucious, Sep 29, 2017.

1. essoxlucious

essoxlucious Member

Dear DTG-STEPHEN .Euro fishing.

Has there been any advancement in the tournament mode of Euro fishing. For e.g. are we all going to have the same start time, same weather, same tackle-box, only one session attempt per gamer tag/character, Unless when during the attempt the game crashes/logs the angler out of the tournament prematurely . Will we finally see the wind direction shown on the map screen, rather than waiting until we get to a peg, and then have to change pegs because the wind is blowing in an completely opposite direction. Has the “moving baits” issue been sorted out before“Tournament” play?.
    I was hoping to see these changes implemented at the start of the October tournament but I have just looked at your listings for the coming month of October on Facebook. Why do these changes take so long?.i will add to this query if I feel I have missed anything out
    Fav= St. John’s
    Level 25 angler
    PS4

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hello essoxlucious, the drifting baits is one of a few issues that have taken priority over the Live Tournament changes. We do still have the list of ideas that we want to put into them and will be looking to start implementing these features when we have fixed the issues we are currently viewing as high priority.

3. essoxlucious

essoxlucious Member

DTG Stephen
    Many thanks for the reply.. is there a list for the “high priority “ issues which are being addressed at the moment ? Which could be listed on this forum ? Tight lines

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

As you can imagine one of our main focuses for the next patch is the drifting baits. The tournament features are in the list of potential improvements for the following update.
    At this time we are unable to give a timeline on when these are likely to be implemented but they will be communicated through our various channels.

5. jammypigeon7

jammypigeon7 New Member

JUST A IDEA WOULD WEIGHT TARGET MATCHES WORK FOR EXAMPLE 200LBS FIRST PERSON GET TO THAT AMOUNT WINS BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE CERTAIN TACKLE BOX????? WOULD BE A IDEA?

6. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

In theory they could work as a mode for multiplayer, it would be a bit unfair trying to implement this as a Live Tournament as not everyone is able to play at the same time.