Nec Gp 38-2 Braking Down More Or Less?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 28, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I recently read this locomotive has random brakedowns,is this a bug or glitch or just a few nit pickers who don't know what there doing?If it a problem was it ever fixed?

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

What exactly did you read? Without any details there is no way we can know what problems they are or if they are fixed. Have you experienced any issues with it?

3. SHINO BAZ

It was some reviews of the nec route for xbox one,the reveiws cover many different years and reveiwers,now i myself have notice when i drive the gp 38 on nec ,it did seem to just stop and become unmoveable for no reason i could find and i wasn't sure why,maybe it was glitched or programed to brakedown,which seems pointless,but i haven't been on nec for awhile so i'm not sure if it's still a problem or not.it was a very early dtg tsw route,i wouldn't be surprised if it was just a route glitch that may or may not ever been fixed.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I checked the older update log on the announcements page of the forum and it looks like NEC hasn’t had an update on xbox since September 2019 so if it had bugs after that you can assume they are still there. I haven’t used the GP38-2 on NEC much, and I’m on PS4 so I can’t speak for any xbox specific bugs, but generally the only problems I’ve had with it were before I learnt how to operate it properly.

5. SHINO BAZ

Something i just posted a question about fueling up a diesel locomotive,i know some senarios have you do this,but does this mean you can run out of fuel,could this be a reason why they just might stop,there is a feuling station right in the area gp38-2 on nec are found in there main yard area,maybe someone should always use 2 locomotives on nec if one stops you have a backup.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Maybe, I don’t know. I’ve not come across that anywhere in the game but it could have been a feature of earlier routes.