Preserved Collection Confusion About Certain Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mcskimmingj, Jul 31, 2020.

1. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I asked this once before and I not sure if I ever got a definitive answer but I am concerned that some of the routes I have for tsw 2020 won't work in tsw 2 as they are add ons I never had to purchase as they came with my physical disc copy of tsw 2020 the routes I got with my deluxe are great western express, northern Trans Pennine, main spessart Bahn, long island railroad, peninsula Corridor I never had to buy these routes as when I got the deluxe on disc those routes came with it everything else I bought and I worry that those routes that came with my disc wont be recognised as owned in tsw 2 I say this as when I uninstall one of these routes on my xbox and go to the store the only option i have is to buy it and I have to use my tsw 2020 disc to install it again plus when it's installed on the store it says I can use. This content or buy it to own it this has me. Deeply concerned that I'm. Gonnna have to pay for. These. Routes. To use them in tsw 2

2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

DTG Protagonist has said that they are aware of the issue you describe but can't give any more information at this time.

3. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

Thank you for the response it really worries me because I wanna be able to use them all but really don't wanna have to fork out over 125 pounds to be able to

• Like Like x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Don’t worry too much about something that hasn’t happened yet. Time will tell what the situation is. When all is said and done, nothing is being taken away from you. Any content that doesn’t make it to TSW2 (for whatever reason) will still work in TSW2020. I’d wait a bit longer before getting too concerned about the technicalities of getting all your content in TSW2 as I’m confident a solution will eventually be reached.

5. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I get your point I just worry too much because with preserved collection coming to scenario planner it opens a. Lot of things I wanna experiment with and I don't want to have to pay all that money to get them again lol thanks for the response

• Like Like x 1