Train Sim World 3(could Nec Be The U.s Route?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Aug 1, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

In the latest dtg stream matt said that nec wouldn't be included in the preserved collection or senario editor because the tech used to make it was old and it take as long to remaster as sand patch grade did for tsw2,so if this turns out to be correct,could we have just been given a hint at what train sim world 3,US route might be a remaster of NEC.(Is this what he was saying or did i misunderstand his statement on nec?)

• Like Like x 2
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

I Hope they do make another section of the NEC but maybe they will remaster it later on in the coming years

• Like Like x 1
  3. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Both of that alternatives could be possible. I hope it takes not so long. Switching at Oak Point Yard, Fresh Pond Yard and Harlem Bridge makes a lot of fun.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

O before anyone says dtg woundn't do that,they recycled sand patch grade instead of doing a new US route,for tsw2 and dispite the fact matt said they only wanna do new stuff,they have shown they have no problem reuseing rail assets,now if it makes sence then that fine for example all the german lines sharing locomotives and cars works because the time period of the routes it make sence and sharing rail assets can work sometimes but recycling to often or to much can work against there we like only doing new stuff.It's not bad to recycle but just add some new things in with it and it will be fine.