PlayStation Tsw2, Trophies Will Work Per Tonight’s Q&a

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Aug 14, 2020.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

....plus a new set of trophies for each item of preserved collection. Hallelujah!

hoping this platinum isn’t as soul destroying as the first one was

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

From what I’ve seen of the trophy list, the trophies on the preserved DLC are exactly the same as they are in TSW 2020. Although hopefully they are more reliable.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

They have said they’re also going through the preserved collection trophies and seeing what’s broken and fixing them for TSW2. I just really need to know if they’re also putting fixes up for TSW2020 because I’m going to finish this game with one poxy trophy I can’t get otherwise!

• Like Like x 3
  4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Oh have you got the list already? I don't mind doing them again in TSW2 if I know they will work on time every time

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

That trophy list looks pretty basic, but as long as they all work then I do not mind at all. That 10K mile trophy sounds painful if it has to done with one unit, it'd be bad enough if just using the units from the 3 new routes!

Regarding the DLC achievements I wonder, alongside the content themselves, your stats from TSW 2020 will carry over to TSW2, so anything you have completed will be unlocked immediately. That said it would be very handy if there was a way to unlock the trophies on TSW2 and 2020 at the same time, as I still need to get those. Some other PlayStation games like Sound Shapes do this IIRC

• Like Like x 1
  8. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You will need to meet the requirements again for preserved routes as mentioned in the Q&A. It was said some problematic ones may have their requirements changed or removed.

• Helpful Helpful x 1