Euro Fishing Fish Snapping On New Lake...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ilikefish, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

are any of you guys experiencing problems with fish snapping on the line as soon as you hit into one,
    I’ve had many takes so far on this lake but over half of them seem to snap as soon as I pick up the rod, or sometimes even before I touch the rod :)

2. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Not on Xbox One in solo freedom fishing mode, for me its been the best fishing experience this game has offered. There has always been the snapping issue on every lake when playing mulitplayer when you are not the host of the game.

3. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

Yeah I have noticed the past hour that it isn’t as bad on single player, I’m still impressed with the new lake and I’m definitely enjoying the game more now that the have improved the gameplay

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

This has been happening on ALL lakes on ANY game mode for a long long time now. I reported it repeatedly but nobody believes me. In short to answer you question , Yes constant fish snap-offs within a second of taking the bait on all lakes in all game modes. This is the only major bug left that frustrates the crap out of me. And it happens on both Xbox and Pc as I play the game on both

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  5. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Strange, have you tried a fresh install of the game? I have genuinely never seen this on solo freedom fishing. Sure I will have 1 or 2 snap off within a few seconds out of around 100 hook ups but never to the point where I would see it as an issue. I speak regularly to 4 or 5 people who play on Xbox who have never mentioned it either, outside of Multiplayer.

6. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

It happens on the Xbox and PC version as well. It's a game bug , not a problem with the install

7. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Then there must be something specific that is causing it to create the glitch in your game, as on Xbox I am not having that issue. I have 1000's of hours playing time and not once in single player free fishing have I felt the snapping/slipping of fish is a problem. Perhaps if you can figure out what causes this glitch in your game then they can reproduce it and try fix it?

8. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I am with Spankus Munky here, I have a lot of hours spent on this game and have not had this issue. I do get fish snap-offs within a second of fish taking the bait, but it like one in 100 bites, and I have never felt it was a problem/bug.

9. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Mine is on average 1/5 in any mode

10. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Thursday 1 hour play , happened 6 times. Yesterday 1 hour play , happened 5 times. Freedom fishing pc. Constantly happens for me

11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Were you fighting a fish on another rod at the time?

12. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Sometimes yes , sometimes no. It sometimes happen with no other rod running or busy , and it sometimes happens while I am busy with another rod. Completely random. It's so random that some days I can play for hours without it happening. Then another day it will happen all the time

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  13. tombomb79791

tombomb79791 New Member

I feel ya bro its makes me very mad what are u guys hook setting technique are u guys using on ps4?