Train Sim World 2 – Going Underground!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Protagonist, Jul 31, 2020.

1. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

You're paying for two new routes (Bakerloo Line and Koln-Aachen, including the ICE 3M with our first real high-speed line). This is three new routes (Sand Patch Grade) if you're on console, one remastered route if you're on PC.

You're also getting Scenario Planner, which gives you the ability to make your own scenarios, plan out AI journeys and drive your trains (almost) anywhere.

You're also getting the Livery Designer which allows you to customize new trains with your own designs.

New routes also include significantly better simulated adhesion to provide an additional challenge and realism.

If you're on console you're getting 4K support on the "pro" level consoles. Everyone else will get improved environment lighting and better skies.

Support for additional control methods is on the way, but you won't get that on day 1.

So, 2 or 3 new routes depending on your platform, 2 chunky new features, improved physics and upgraded graphics.

• Like Like x 8
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Superb value for money.

• Like Like x 5
  3. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes me too

• Like Like x 1
  4. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

Definitely getting the game Thankyou for replying especially for the recap of information.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Seriously 3 new routes ( 2 for PC users ) and tons of new features and retrocompatibility with old DLCs ( except for NEC route ) for 29.99€ it’s a bargain honestly and I’m not saying that as a DTG’s fanboy

• Like Like x 5
  6. Daafies

Daafies New Member

Yea? Whats your rate?

• Like Like x 1
  7. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah Im buying the game once it's out at 12am

8. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I watched this series about a year ago on YouTube. It follows the life of an underground worker. Train drivers, station workers. It’s a really interesting show and if your interested in the Bakerloo line I think you will enjoy it! This is the first episode.

• Like Like x 2
  9. dominik.garthoff

dominik.garthoff New Member

Kann mir einer irgendwie helfen wie ich die Sprache in tsw2 änder

10. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

I binged-watched this show when I first stumbled upon it last year. Good series.

• Like Like x 1
  11. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I did the exact same thing, being from the USA, I was fascinated by the whole tube and underground thing, especially the episode where it follows a driver getting ready and taking their driving test. You also find out what happens if you overshoot the station and run a red signal in real life. TSW2 approach to running red signals is accurate in this case. I found it very fun to watch! They have a couple other good series like this that are also fun to watch!

• Like Like x 1
  12. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this here. I nearly forgot about the show. I'm gonna give it another watch.

• Like Like x 1