Euro Fishing New Reeling Mechanic

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Nov 14, 2016.

1. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Our fixed update see's our improvements to the reeling mechanic. Now, it is not a case of just holding down the button and the character constantly reels in. When the fish is applying pressure, the character cannot reel in freely, similarly to real life. Now, the amount of line you reel in should correlate to how many turns the reel handle is making.

2. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

You make updates but this makes the game worse. I have participated in daily tournaments since the release of the game and since your 1st update, the game does not work. I waited impatiently the 2nd update and now impossible to play, every 10 minutes the screen blocks and I have to restart the game but this happens again. So explain me how to pay a game because you can not play it .. I have all the uninstaller then reinstaller but nothing changes, I always the same problem

3. DTG Darren N

Hi I PSY2PAC, For any crashes on Xbox One, please give us as much detail as possible including game mode (freedom fishing, tournaments etc), the rod, reel, line and bait you were using and on which lake. This isn't something that has happened in testing so we need as much information as possible to identify the cause(s)

4. Lynn Roetgering

Lynn Roetgering New Member

how do i reel in now then?? i never catch any fish anymore??? they all escape.. every time the fish bites, i can't reel in anymore and then you hear the wheeling in sound, but the distance just keeps getting bigger between me and the fish :( and then CLICK, fish is gone,, EVERY time this happens. That is no fun anymore. Even in real life the fish never escapes so easly :'(

5. DTG Darren N

Hi Lynn, you need to use the clutch to set the tension correctly (press up and down on the dpad). Be careful though, if there is too much tension (power bar next to clutch will fill up) the fish can straighten the hook and escape but if there is not enough tension (power bar will appear empty) then there is too much slack in the line and the hook can fall out of the mouth!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

Hi is there an update coming out today to fix the spod?

7. DTG Darren N

Yes, it was released at 3pm - see our separate thread!

8. Lynn Roetgering

what tension number is the best then??it was always 12, then after the update 30, but then still the fish break loose.. so i guess 21???

9. Lee Francis

Lee Francis New Member

Depends on the tackle your using to fish with, I usually have mine at about 39.

10. DTG Darren N

Hi Lynn ,the fish will dictate that to you to a certain degree depending on it's weight but Lee has suggested a great starting point

11. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

I have found since its been set on 30 I very very rarely have to adjust the tension. Even reeling in big cats doesn't require any change

12. Lynn Roetgering

woohoo, i can catch fish again haha :D

13. carlstrom93

carlstrom93 New Member

Have a big problem with this game, casting is the only thing that works. But when i hook a fish and trie to reelin it only makes the sound and nothing happens... Tried to reinstall the game but nothing helped... It's been like this for 5-6 months now. Everything worked for the first months. And why the F was the tap reeling removed for?. Now it's just like push the button on an electric reel. It was.more realistic with the tap mode

Just holing LT in isent much of a fight

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017