Tsw 2 Roadmap.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jeanmarc094, Aug 18, 2020.

1. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

IM REALLY EXCITED WITH WHAT I SAW. Like the article mentioned, the roadmap is subject to change as a project might get suspended or even binned due whatever reasons(DTG will explain it). me i think those who are more subject to get suspended or binned is those in planning phase. i dont think they will bin something already in production. The most im excited about is Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras via Ebbsfleet to Faversham. Seem Class 313 is confirmed. But its a loco add on, it can be done. i think more of the future routes. im just reading the article as it is.
    • Isle of Wight (Rivet Games); (Upcoming phase)
    • Munich – Augsburg with DB BR 403 & 423. (In production phase)
    • Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras via Ebbsfleet to Faversham with Class 395, 375. (In production phase)
    • DB BR 363 (Ruhr-Sieg Nord) (In production phase)
    • C40-8W (Sand Patch Grade) (In production phase)
    • Arosa Line. With Ge 4/4 II. (Rivet Games) (Planning phase)
    • Union pacific Cane Creek. With AC4400CW & SD40-2 (Skyhook Games) (Planning phase)
    • Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn - Dante. With SD40-2, F7 A/B. (Planning phase)
    • Hamburg – Lubeck. BR 112 + Doppelstockwagen & BR 182. (Planning phase)
    • LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon. With TGV Duplex. (Planning phase)
    • Class 313 for ECW. (Planning phase)
    • Class 465 (Southeastern High Speed) (Planning phase)
    • DB BR 101 (Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen) (Planning phase)
    • DB BR 187 (Skyhook Games) (Planning phase)

• Like Like x 5
  2. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

I’m also excited! Mainly for the American dlc as well as the introduction of French TGV to the game! I really like we’re getting another heavy haul freight route (cane creek) as well as the clinch field railroad, not to mention the Dash 8-40CW coming to sand patch! I can’t wait to see these add ons in action!:D

• Like Like x 2
  3. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

Absolutley incredible stuff and if this is Sam's initiative then it's genuinely extraordinary. Well done!
    A bit churlish to be critical but it feels like you asking your girlfriend for all her secrets when you first met and she refuses to tell you anything. Then all of a sudden she lets them all out at once which is what you wanted but still feels we should have at least some secrets to discover as we progress our relationship. But it's true love DTG you have won my heart!
    Now that we are so close let's have a blazing argument about Miles Platting- how dare you put that at the bottom of the list...?!

• Like Like x 3
  4. MetrolinkF125#916

I guess they’re so busy making more dlc that they practically forget about big fixes, or or, maybe they’ll fix a bunch of bugs all at once in the annual TSW winter update, maybe explaining the delay?

• Like Like x 1
  5. MetrolinkF125#916

Ok, so we have the roadmap. Now the question is: when will they be released? I’m guessing the ones in the planning phase will take the longest as I bet they’re still debating over what part of the route should be featured, what trains will be included and so on! As for the in production ones I guess we can expect them in the coming month or 2, or we’ll see the first dlc in a matter of weeks! This is just a guess, so I might be wrong and DTG releases them at different times than expected.

• Like Like x 1
  6. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

That roadmap was filled to the brim with great stuff!!, TSW has evolved and is now called heaven for train mad console players, let the party begin lol!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

With Switzerland and France in the works, I only need a Japanese route to appear on that roadmap and I'll be fully happy. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. MetrolinkF125#916

Yes, and even more countries with High speed rail so we have many routes to choose from!

9. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

I realise there's a joke up there somewhere, but the ordering of the list has nothing to do with the timing of release as different parts of the team work on different parts of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

Obviously the more routes to choose from the better. But for me TSW will feel "complete" when there's a Japanese route in there. Japan is a railroad-superpower in a way. Then we would have Europe, the US and Japan all in the game and that somehow feels complete to me. Everything else is just a bonus.

• Like Like x 1