PlayStation Bakerloo Line Tunnels

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m happy to report the tunnels are actually a pleasure to drive in. There is way more light and detailing than the stream made out. I’m loving it.

One oddity though is that pulling into some stations seems farcically fast and the train seems to get thrown to the side quite violently on some stations with bends. I don’t know if this happens in real life as I’ve never ridden the tube.

2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

That’s great to hear. Yes the tube is very bouncy in real and that why you have to hold on to something if your standing on it. What’s the FPS like? I saw another user say that outside of the tunnels the Bakerloo line is quite choppy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve not done much out of tunnels yet. Only done the first scenario which is London Road Depot to Queens Park. The next scenario I’ll be doing shortly will be on the surface doing a round trip from Queens Park to H&W and back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The game is sticky, jittery and choppy out of the tunnels. Very noticeably so.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

I had a feeling it might. Was like that in yesterdays stream but was hoping it was a streaming issue. Very poor from Dovetail.