PlayStation Main Spessart Bahn : All In Order - Achievement Not Unlocking

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Vive_ut_Vivas, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Vive_ut_Vivas

Vive_ut_Vivas New Member

After completing all 9 scenario`s in Main Spessart Bahn, several times on different profiles as well and even a totally new save game it still does not unlock the achievement.

All the suggestions of waiting longer at the end of a scenario have been tested waited minimal 5 to about 10 minutes for each scenario before continuing.

Tried to install the game with just MSB dlc so I had 5 scenarios instead of 9, with a new savegame but this did not help either.

Please fix this issue.

2. septafan

septafan Active Member

Sadly TSW2020 is locked nothing will be fixed on that from this point forward. That was said in a few streams.

3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

It maybe fixed when MSB is brought over to TSW2 as so far all the preserved collection have the same trophy list again under TSW2. RSN has a few that can't be unlocked either with BR143 and the RT DLC with the Sifa trophy.

4. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

I have every trophy for both MSB and RSN so they are doable I assure you. You may have to redo the scenarios on a new profile with internet disconnected and it may take a few attempts, but it can be done. If it’s massively important to you (as it is me) I recommend persevering.

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I've attempted the All in Order trophy and 3 profiles and has never worked. The games also does not count the 143 passenger stops for the BR143 either. Or the Sifa counts. These trophies were broken in updates and other DLCs since people got them first.

Same with East Coast Way Cutting Closure trophy and the all the collectables trophys. I had to do these on another profile so they would unlock but the MSB and RSN and RT trophies are broken.

6. Vive_ut_Vivas

Vive_ut_Vivas New Member

I definitely will try again, but first I will go for the ones that will unlock.
    Then I will try the ones that did not with a new savegame/profile and attempting all routines that are suggested on this forum.