New Ideas For Tsw 2 Routes (main Menu Concept)

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by gallifillo, Aug 14, 2020.

1. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Hi,
    I'm an Italian player of Train Simulator and Train Sim World and I'm a big fan of these games.
    Yesterday I watched the YT live streaming with the Bakerloo Line gameplay and I loved it.
    I was also impressed when I saw the main menu at the beginning of the streaming. I think that that menu is really well done and also fits very well with the rest of the HUD in game.
    Since I already posted a thread with some suggestions for an Italian route (here's the link to it: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/what-about-an-italian-route.24707/), I decided to make a CONCEPT of the TSW 2 menu with my favourite Italian routes included.
    Tell me what do you think about it. I'd be very happy to read your opinions!
    Anyway I'm not a professional editor so there are some minor details that aren't accurate, but I tried my best and I hope you'll like it :D
    [​IMG]
    This is a CONCEPT of the main menu of TSW 2 with three Italian routes included. This first route that you see here is the Milano Centrale - Bologna Centrale route.
    The station that you see here is Milano Centrale (Milan) and the train is the ETR 421 and its "nickname" in Italy is "Rock".
    It's a new train and it's used in this route from Milano to Bologna and vice versa.
    The max speed on this route is 180 kmph (111 mph), while the maximum speed of the train in the background (ETR 421) is 160 kmph (100 mph).
    [​IMG]
    This second route that you see here is the Milano Centrale - Napoli Centrale route (always a main menu CONCEPT).
    In the background you can see the ETR 500 train, nicknamed "Frecciarossa" in Italy and also a landscape that you can see during this route from Milano to Napoli and vice versa.
    This route goes almost across Italy, in fact it starts from the very north, in Milano (Milan), and it finishes in the south of Italy, in Napoli (Naples).
    This is a high-speed route, in fact here the trains can reach a speed of 300 kmph (186 mph), which is also the maximum speed of the ETR 500.
    [​IMG]
    This is the third and last route that you can see in this main menu CONCEPT. This route starts from Ancona and goes to Pescara and there are a lot of stops to do in the meantime. The train that you see here is a ETR 324, nicknamed "Jazz" in Italy and its maximum speed is 160 kmph (100 mph) while the maximum speed of the route is 180 kmph (111 mph).
    This is a very beautiful route because it follows the Mediterranean sea and it is a very beautiful landscape.

These concepts are uploaded on Imgur, here's the link to them: https://imgur.com/a/B3AF32m

These are the three CONCEPTS routes that I created in the main menu of TSW 2. I really hope that the developers see these concepts, so they can think about realizing one of these routes.

Hope you enjoyed these concepts. Let me know what do you think!
    Have a great day. Bye!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 21
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  3. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Thanks bro! I really appreciate your comment!

4. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Very welcome, good to see different creations and ideas for the game and yours is creative

• Like Like x 1
  5. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

This sounds/looks like some great ideas! Italy is such a beautiful place, I would love to see a route from there!

• Like Like x 1
  6. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

I know! You can only imagine how much I'd like it, since I also travelled by train on those routes in real life :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. trigzd

trigzd Active Member

Nice! It would be a nice change to see an Italian route, not to hijack your thread but another idea (and perhaps more DTG sized route) could be Verona - Venice? This is a very creative way of presenting ideas though, really like it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

I absolutely agree with you. The Verona-Venice route is also very beautiful, but also one of the most important Italian routes.
    The complete route would be Milano (Milan) - Venice (Wikipedia link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan–Venice_railway) but I think that also Verona - Venice could be a nice addition to the game, since there are very beautiful landscapes, but also the stations are really really nice to see and to visit :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. johnpaulread07

johnpaulread07 New Member

yeah this looks great man! I would love an Italian route too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Thanks a lot for your positive opinion :)

11. Gasdesh

Gasdesh Member

Per me e una bellissima idea,sarebbe bellissimo vedere quella bandiera nel menu,due tratte che vorrei sono la Torino-Genova magari con la aggiunta nella stessa tratta la linea secondaria Asti-Genova,l'altra tratta che vorrei vedere e La ferrovia del Brennero,molto carina con treni sia Italiani che Tedeschi,quindi anche più facile da fare

• Like Like x 1
  12. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Might be the best route suggestion yet I would really like this route for TSW2

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

That looks awesome!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Thanks a lot! :)

15. dah_benguu

dah_benguu Member

I LOVE your concept images. They're so crisp and such a pleasant thing to see! I really hope that something like this get implemented into the game. Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  16. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I'm very happy to see such positive comments! :)

17. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

Forza Italia! :D

Nice trains and setup ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Thank you! :)

19. davide668

davide668 New Member

Hi guys I'm from Italy too, i just made a Trenitalia regional livery for the talent 2, hope you like it, sorry for the bad English. IMG_20200821_124159.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Ottima!!! Avevo intenzione di crearla anche io ;)

21. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Now that there is some dedication.
    Well done mate! :)

• Like Like x 1
  22. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  23. Franck69

Franck69 Member

Presente italiano ..
    Sarebbe bello vedere finalmente alcune vie italiane e non le solite (sicuramente belle) vie tedesche e americane.
    Ma haime ho la sensazione che DGT non li produrrà mai. Non ci resta che sperare che il tanto decantato route editor esca il prima possibile e aspettare che un bravo modder italiano faccia un percorso

• Like Like x 1
  24. ffabio89

ffabio89 Active Member

Membro italiano? Anch'io!
    Ho provato a contattare DTG per alcune informazioni sul loro programma partner, ma aspetto la loro risposta from 3 weeks....
    Quindi, speriamo insieme per l'editore in questo momento ...

• Like Like x 1
  25. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

26. ffabio89

ffabio89 Active Member

Una piccola squadra italiana :)

27. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Milano C.le - Napoli C.le, circa 660km di ferrovia e annesso paesaggio, non la faranno mai! :D
    Forse il Brennero (Innsbruck-Brenner o Bozen-Brenner con traffico ÖBB e italiano), ma sarebbe anche questa troppo lunga per gli standard adottati da TSW.

If one day they will release the editor, the music will change ;)

• Like Like x 1
  28. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

these concepts looks insanely good!!!! wow!!!! this is mine...a section for new routes and one for preserved collection. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  29. delucadomenico2009

delucadomenico2009 Active Member

Onestamente una interessante potrebbe essere Benevento - Caserta/Marcianise. Ci sono servizi regionali, intercity, frecciargento e molti merci con smistamento sia a Benevento che nello scalo di marcianise. Oltretutto nella stazione di Benevento si potrebbe anche inserire operazioni di movimento e revisione dei rotabili nel deposito per regionali. In più magari in futuro si potrebbe aggiungere come estensione anche la tratta via valle caudina che si ricollega a cancello. Alla fine la tratta siamo sulla 60ina di km perciò si potrebbe fare benissimo. Ovvio è solo un'idea. Ma se si cerca in italia ce ne sono di tratte possibili. Come già detto su anche il brennero non sarebbe male (potrebbero sfruttare anche i locomotori tedeschi). Alla fine ci vorrebbe una tratta che più o meno copra tutti i servizi e su chi fare anche possibili Dlc futuri. Un'altra suggerirei anche Barletta - Bari centrale (regionali, frecciarossa, frecciargento, frecciabianca, intercity e molti merci intermodali) con anche l'hub di smistamento di Bari Palese. Anche questa sui 55km. Il problema delle linee AV italiane è che sono linee separate da quelle ordinare perciò fare una linea AV italiana tipo Milano - Bologna, già superiamo i 100km e parliamo solo dell'AV.

30. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

ENGLISH??????

31. ffabio89

ffabio89 Active Member

[QUOTE = "jeanmarc094, post: 182435, member: 19457"] INGLESE ?????? [/ QUOTE]
    Sì, he forgot to translate it, I think...

Tutte le nazioni hanno molte belle linee e treni che puoi riprodurre sul simulatore but the real problem is the license and, in second, a developer team that can do it.
    Al momento vedo che DTG e Rivet lo fanno e non sono interested to reproduce some nation other England, Germany, America, Switzerland and France...
    Un altro modo è partecipare al loro programma partner, ma in realtà i haven't any information about that (so, DTG Protagonist where I can find some information about that?) but, if possible, I'd like to partecipate to reproduce my nation for me and other railfan that's like Italy!
    Per ora, possiamo usare il loro percorso e hope for a eventually editor relase...

32. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

"Honestly an interesting one could be Benevento-Caserta/Marcianise. There are Regional, Intercity, Frecciargento (High Speed service name for trains who can run up to 250km/h, Frecciarossa and Italo for speed up to 300km/h) services and many goods with sorting both in Benevento and in the Marcianise airport. Moreover, in the station of Benevento could also be included operations of movement and revision of rolling stock in the depot for regional. In addition, perhaps in the future, the section via Valle Caudina could also be added as an extension, which connects to the gate. In the end, the route is about 60 km so it could be done very well. Obvious is just an idea. But if you look in Italy there are possible routes. As already said about the Brenner would not be bad (they could also exploit the German locomotives). In the end, it would take a route that more or less covers all the services and on whom to make possible future Dlc. Another I would suggest is also Barletta-Bari centrale (regional, Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca (Frecciabianca up to 200km/h), Intercity and many intermodal goods) with also the Bari Palese sorting hub. Also this on 55km. The problem with the Italian high-speed lines is that they are separate lines from the order ones, so make an Italian high-speed line like Milan-Bologna, we already exceed 100km and we are only talking about the high speed."

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  33. ragn05

ragn05 Well-Known Member

nope, is an ETR 521, on Milano - Bologna RVs uses only 521s, as 421 are shorter and have less seats

also nope, it is 200 for P range trains, and 185 for normal C range ones

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  34. LordDistructorss91

LordDistructorss91 Member

SI io c sto voglio treni ITALIANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  35. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Can we please go back to writing in english and not spamming?

36. valentino#4063

valentino#4063 New Member

Anch'io voglio i treni italiani sul train sim world 4 e anche subito perfavore

37. MaxBenchip

MaxBenchip Well-Known Member

Bump of the year !
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1