Lzb Trouble !

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lightspeed, Aug 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

So I had a go on the ICE 3M a couple of hours ago and I switched on all three safety systems, ( sifa, pzb and LZB.). I went both ways to koln and Aachen and near both stations, the ENDE indicator starts flashing and because I don’t know how to acknowledge it, LZB slams on the brakes bringing the train to a full stop. I tried switching off the AFB and then pulled the AFB lever down to 0km/h and the throttle off. Anyone who has plenty of experience driving high speed German trains can help me out here? All of these sudden stops from LZB is kinda annoying!

Don’t know how Matt does it when he’s been streaming with Sam promoting TSW 2. Guess that’s why people call him Professor!

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

To get out of the LZB when the "Ende" starts flashing you have to press "PZB Frei" to acknowledge it.
    After you have done this it stops flashing and has a solid light. When it goes off you hear a "beep" and you have to maintain Control following the PZB rules on your own again.
    With a Keyboad, press the "End" button or aim to the middle pzb control with the Controller and press it.

Set the AFB to 0 and back to the desired speed. Do the same with the Power. (Setting it to off and back to your desired power level)

• Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Middle pzb? As in pzb frei ? Ok I’ll give it a try on tomorrow’s run and see if it works.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
  4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yes "PZB Frei" needs to be pressed once the "Ende" Icon starts to flash.