Some Tsw2 Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ghall59, Aug 22, 2020.

1. ghall59

ghall59 Active Member

Hi All,

Really enjoying it so far, I haven't ventured very far past the Bakerloo line yet, I find it very immersive. As others have said, could probably do with some clunking over points otherwise all good. I don't think the streams did it any justice.

Speaking of streams, been enjoying them lately (downunder so catch up with the replay the next day).

On the Bakerloo, I did suffer a loss of power somehow exiting Baker St towards Regents Park. I let it roll thinking it may have just been a gap but couldn't get traction again. I spent half an hour trying to fault find but to no avail. The passengers were starting to look angry (in the dark, I had my torch) and I couldn't jump off the train and run away through the tunnel....

Also on the underground I somehow found myself being unable to move in the cab when I stood up, may just be a one off though.

The scenario planner could really do with some more exit (portals?) and entry points. The class 66 won't fit anywhere unless it runs light. Also some names on the map in the planner (Sam did mention this on his stream) would be helpful. It would be great to run some services to/from Preston Park, Lovers Walk etc.

Thanks,

Graham

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hooch

Hooch New Member

From my real life experience that's how the carriages work too ;)