Tsw2 Bakerloo Line Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Tay95, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

Just a quick bit of feedback, focused on the Bakerloo Line in TSW2 as this is the main route I’ve played for most of the time.

Bad –
    • Limited passengers at stations. I know DTG said passengers were doing all sort of acrobatics and breakdances! Be interested to see if they implement more passengers or fix their spawn point. Or if we can have the main stations populated more? Even if they are standing on the platform as you enter the station. I personally don't need to see them walk around. Just would like crowded platforms at times.
    • Rushing to get the train prepped before aiming to be at the next station in the next 30 seconds. Would be good to have maybe 2 minutes before each scenario/timetable service to have time to set everything up without rushing.
    • Glitch with the chair! On route 245-10. (Although this should be in the good section of this post as it had me creasing!) 20200821_143425.jpg 20200821_143426.jpg

• Glitch with the station CCTV unit protruding into the cab at Harlesden platform 1. Again route 245-10. 20200821_143428.jpg

• If the front door to the cab isn’t in use, why create an option to open it and saying its disabled? Strange. 20200821_143457.jpg

• Large pauses/lag when travelling outside of the underground. Makes me very worried the game will crash.
    • Sounds levels not quite right? Loud when on the external camera however fairly quite when in the cab even with both windows open. Would like to hear more ‘clickety clap’ when on the underground sections.
    • Station stop markers seem to short from the CCTV units?
    Good –
    • Once I got used to the immersion controls, I love it. Although I do miss adjusting the height of the camera by pressing a button and not having to ‘nose-dive’ to adjust it whilst on immersion controls
    • Tunnels are better than seen in the streams.
    • Lots of services seen when playing the 5 scenarios.
    • On a route I done today, I had to wait at a red signal for 4 minutes as the station ahead was occupied by 2 trains. Really liked this as its different and not the usual green light run.
    • Station information screens! Cant wait to use the AI trains and see how long the next train will be whilst I collect my collectables.
    • Easy download of preserved collection DLC.
    Overall I’m impressed and happy to have purchased the game. There’s always going to be bugs and things people don’t like and you cant please everyone. Looking forward to seeing the Roadmap being updated and the future of TSW2.

Thank you DTG.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

We definitely need more time at the start of services to prep the train. I don’t like rushing, I always forget something, but then I don’t like being late either.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

It puts me off a little. Makes me panic!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I also agree with there not being enough prep time. This seems to be a problem in general with TSW; one of the worst for me is the class 101 where there never seems to be enough time to run to the back cab to set it up and then run back and set up the front cab.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

anyone else having problem with the 0521 and 0540 from london rd depot?keep getting stuck at red lights,is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

6. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

Prep time was another bad design decision carried over from TSW 2020, why oh why can’t we be given time to get sorted before having to leave?

7. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

It’s weird because LIRR and East Coastway both give you 1-1.5 minutes of prep time to set up. I don’t know why DTG didn’t carry that forward to the Bakerloo as it definitely feels like a step backwards.

8. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

forget that. was doing something wrong.no idea had to stop and return to elephant and castle.

9. admiral4

admiral4 Member

Hi all l, i have this collectables glitch and it is driving me crazy, does anyone know what could have caused this as i can't complete it now

Attached Files:

10. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

I mean what is the real prep time given to drivers, to get a train ready in "Real" life?

Ok we maybe do not want 30 minutes of prep and things, but a nice number of minutes, to prep the train would be really nice.

11. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Good morning friends, I agree with all of you, I believe that the preparation time in some locos is long and others very short, Talent 2, M7 and M3 are short, the Bakerloo train is kind of slow to configure it, I believe that the time ideal would be 2 minutes, to do it calmly and calmly, without delays, an absurd is the Hamburg line that has almost no setup time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I have started playing this route over the weekend. And what shocked me was the stop markers for alot of the external stations are completely wrong with half the train hanging out past the platform if you follow them.

Also, the speed limits do not change until the rear of the train passes, I thought this was changed to the front for this route.

13. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Friend, particularly for me this was corrected, when passing a speed sign, that becomes the maximum speed, as for the stopping points, I think it's only like this in Queens Park, with the exception of it, all are in compliance, in these cases, I even stop before.