Ts 2018 Update - Login Dovetail

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TilmannB, Dec 2, 2017.

1. TilmannB

TilmannB New Member

Hello all

After your Update to TS 2018 you make a login with Dovetail Live available. But can you make a "Remember Me" Button to save this details for Home Standing PCs :P , please?! Make not fun to wrote all times the same again ...It was for me a better future...

Many thanks for it.

Best Regards from Tilmann "Germany"

2. Jef-F

Jef-F Active Member

This is a forum dedicated to TSW

3. AlexNL

AlexNL Well-Known Member

The same issue exists in TSW, every day the game seems to have forgotten who I am :)

4. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

I switched that off; haven't seen any benefit to signing in.

5. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

It's the same for all of the DTG games none of them remember signed in state.

6. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

1. Skip the initial login to Dovetail Live but tell it to prompt next time.
    2. After entering TS2018 you will find that one of the icons along the top also allows you to login to Dovetail Live. However this login screen allows you to tick a "Remember Me" checkbox.
    3. After logging into Dovetail Live using the "Remember Me" checkbox exit TS2018.
    4. Start TS2018 up again and skip the initial login again but this time tell it to stop prompting.

This is the same system they have on FSW. For some reason Dovetail Games (DTG) seem incapable of adding a "Remember Me" checkbox on the initial login screen.

I wish DTG would hurry up and implement the same system on TSW as is on FSW & TS2018. It's a bodge but at least it works.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Well, DTG seems to think that if it is forgetting your details then your account is messed up and the game is having trouble remembering your password right. But I highly doubt that is true if everyone is having this issue. And even if it is true, a lot of people having the problem indicates problems with the system, not with everyone's account.