PlayStation How To Start The Ac4400cw For Sand Grade Patch

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by GoldenTicket420, Aug 24, 2020.

1. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone G T here,i made a video showing you how to start the AC4400CW for Sand Grade Patch!Alot of people struggling i hope this helps.Cheers

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Many thanks for this. Shall give it a try

the “good luck” made me chuckle :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I noticed something not sure how you got the train to move as you never set the reverser to forward. Had to watch the video 3 three times did not see when you set the revverser.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The reverser gets set when he’s just about to do the headlights. The left stick operates the reverser (you hear the click and the arrow comes up in the HUD) because it is operated, possibly accidentally, before pressing X to then use the left stick to turn the lights to bright. You can also go one further on the headlight switch to also turn the ditchlights on.

The set-up can also be done with the immersion controls if you have a keyboard plugged in. Press left arrow key to enter the engineers screen, right arrow to exit it (all other internal cameras are also selected this way) and look directly at each control.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. jörgen Näslund

jörgen Näslund Well-Known Member

I saw you have "trail" in lead unit you should have Lead