[mod Download] Tsw 2 - Full Koln Timetable Without Rro And Msb V1.2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Aug 24, 2020.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

Timetable mod v1.2
    - added extra .pak file for MSB owners which dont require RSN

http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2404
    ------
    Made quick update to version 1.1 as there was a problem with only RSN and Basic .pak file. So if you own only RSN or just basic game than you should re-download zip which should be named v1.1. This will fix your problems...
    ------
    So after some testing i finally release Koln - Aachen extra layers timetable without MSB and RRO. My first release suppose to be only for owners of RSN and HRR (and BR 155 as a bonus). But i decide to unlock it for everybody, even for the ones who dont own those DLCs (yeah you will be missing some freight content but you will be able to enjoy passenger services). So in one ZIP file there is 5! .pak files. You dont need all of them and you dont copy all of them into the DLC folder. You have to choose the version you have the required DLCs for.

[​IMG]

You will not use KolnTimetableBasicGameRequiredOnly.pak if you own HRR and RSN as you will not see that stuff there - you will need KolnTimetableRSNandHRRrequired.pak. I think the names of the files are so easy that everybody can find the version which they will need to copy into the DLC folder.

[​IMG]

Just remember - basic game dont have freight, all extra passenger services are operated by 442 (Talent 2)
    HRR version - no freight, extra passenger services are operated by 422 and 425
    RSN version - freight train, Dostos passenger services (another extra passenger services are operated by 442 as they suppose to be operated by 422 from HRR)
    HRR and RSN version - freight train, Dostos and 422 extra passenger services
    and version with 155 will add 155 and extra wagon
    HRR and MSB version - it is for MSB owners as other .pak files dont work if you own MSB

So enjoy!
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2404

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 18
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Nice...koln - Aachen will be great once those additional layers are added. At the moment it feels really dead.

I drove a RE9 442 service earlier and I only passed 2 trains on the entire run

3. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

@trainsimcz
    Firstly, the images aren't there anymore.
    Also, I'm confused. Did you make a scenario in the planner or what are you talking about? Or did you find a way to edit the timetable or activate the new layers prematurely?

4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

He's done that in TSW 2020 too.

5. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Done what? How? What it this about?
    If I can have more services on a route right now, I want that too, please.

6. trainsimcz

Images are still there...
    Its not scenario in the planner, i activated existing layers for that route (they are included with the timetable and they are just waiting for MSB and RRO so im using them now)

7. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

I don't get any images... :|
    noimages.jpg

Yes, but how?

Edit: Delay that, I think I found the culprit. Calls itself https everywhere. I apologize.

Edit 2: So, I saw and looked at the images, but they only confirm what you said, what I didn't doubt.
    Question is: How did you do that, and how can one replicate that? Would you please explain what you did to get to that result?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  8. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

So, turns out, you're quite the serious modder. I did not know that - or you.
    So it's probably not an easy thing to try to emulate what you did for us "normal users". I thought it may be some ini thing or changing some (easy) reference somewhere so something. But it's probably kinda hard to do.
    Why didn't you say that, right from the start?
    "Hey folks, since the extra layer for this route won't be used for quite some weeks, I'm working on a mod to fill them in the meantime..."?
    Just showing what you have achieved without telling what it's all about and who you are for us "new" people is very confusing - and frustrating.

Now, how far along are you? And will you share, when you're finished, like some of the other stuff you did?
    Also, why is your homepage only in czech? It's kinda hard to understand everything via google translate, it's still far from perfect... :(

Also, for everyone else that is interested: https://translate.google.com/transl...=en&u=http://trainsim.cz/?mod=article&nod1=33

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I think it is because most people who have been here on the forums for any length of time know who trainsimcz is and the work he has previously done in TSW2020

10. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Well, somebody, or maybe even himself, could've told me. It was in no way obvious.
    Anyway, I'm good now. Thanks.

Edit: Also, no. I almost every other game forum I have been, and that's quite a few, the thread title would've been:
    "[mod/WIP] Tsw 2 - Full Koln Timetable Without Rro And Msb"
    That's just common courtesy.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

No problem....all I'm saying is that Trainsimcz needs no introduction to most people here and we also wouldn't expect him to preface every post he makes here geared towards someone who is new to the forum

12. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Well, as you can see, my account isn't that new either. Thing is, I never had any reason to come here.
    DTG's new policies changed that. When there's any chance a voice might be heard, there's incentive. And I'm not alone. The last days while I was active here I saw waaay more posts from accounts that are clearly quite new in comparison then longer active members.
    So yes, yes, he needs an introduction.
    Also, again, common courtesy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Hi again :D
    So... how are things progressing?
    Gonna share the extended timetable soon?
    Was doing some services on Köln earlier and it's really way too empty.

btw, you didn't add the [mod] tag here... :cool:

14. trainsimcz

Im waiting for RSN release as RSN will include Dostos which i can add there (im still missing 14 services and Dostos should fix that problem). As by that time 155 will be released too than maybe i can add some freight train there too (not only Class66).

• Like Like x 1
  15. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Oohh :(
    I thought you substituted those with the 66 and the S-Bahns as not to wait for the next official release...
    Any chance of an earlier release in the current state?

16. trainsimcz

Yes i did, there is HRR 422 (suppose to be RRO 422), HRR 425 (suppose to be Dostos), ECW 66 (suppose to be RRO and MSB freight locos + wagons). But like i wrote before, on the screen you can see 222 services but when i count them there is only 208 services so there is 14 missing services which are Dostos reversed formations so that 425 is not working well on those.

17. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Yeah, I got that. I don't mind. Question was: Did you or will you share this version, please?

18. trainsimcz

So after some testing i finally release Koln - Aachen extra layers timetable without MSB and RRO. My first release suppose to be only for owners of RSN and HRR (and BR 155 as a bonus). But i decide to unlock it for everybody, even for the ones who dont own those DLCs (yeah you will be missing some freight content but you will be able to enjoy passenger services). So in one ZIP file there is 5! .pak files. You dont need all of them and you dont copy all of them into the DLC folder. You have to choose the version you have the required DLCs for.

[​IMG]

You will not use KolnTimetableBasicGameRequiredOnly.pak if you own HRR and RSN as you will not see that stuff there - you will need KolnTimetableRSNandHRRrequired.pak. I think the names of the files are so easy that everybody can find the version which they will need to copy into the DLC folder.

[​IMG]

Just remember - basic game dont have freight, all extra passenger services are operated by 442 (Talent 2)
    HRR version - no freight, extra passenger services are operated by 422 and 425
    RSN version - freight train, Dostos passenger services (another extra passenger services are operated by 442 as they suppose to be operated by 422 from HRR)
    HRR and RSN version - freight train, Dostos and 422 extra passenger services
    and version with 155 will add 155 and extra wagon there

So enjoy!
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2402

• Like Like x 11
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  19. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Oh man! Amazing... WOW. I didn't realize such things are possible.

20. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Absolutely amazing, thank you so much. Gonna check it out right now.
    Also, very well presented. Cudos!
    One idea though: Maybe copy-paste the content of the release post into the first, original one so people don't have to look further down, esp. when the thread get longer and the release is stuck somewhere in the middle.

• Like Like x 2
  21. montes_1234

montes_1234 Well-Known Member

I just tried KolnTimetableRSNrequired.pak because I have RSN and 155. But in the game nothing changes. Still the same number of services as before. I copied that file in TS2Prototype\Content\DLC\

• Like Like x 1
  22. TheRealisticAussie

TheRealisticAussie Member

Yes, same here. I installed the KolnTimetableRSNrequired.pak correctly and no new services has been added.

23. trainsimcz

I test that many times, its working fine, even i test it now and i can see Dostos, 143 and 185-2 without any problems. I removed all DLCs exept RSN and core game - that is what you should see in your game with only RSN:

[​IMG]

24. montes_1234

It's not working in your basic version also. So if anyone else succeed to get anything from this?

25. breblimator

breblimator Guest

My DLC folder. Works OK.
    mod.png

26. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

As far as I can already tell RSN/HRR/155 works fine for me, too. Thanks again.

27. montes_1234

OK thanks. So as I can see it won't work without HRR.

28. trainsimcz

It is working without HRR fine as services for 422 are moved under 442 (Talent 2). You just need to pick the right .pak file (tested all of them always removed all DLCs which i dont need).

29. trainsimcz

Can you post screen of menu where is timetable ? You will see there if there is /222 services or less. All passenger services are moved under 442 (Talent2) so yeah you will not see any extra locos in the menu but services should be under that unit. That unit should have around 141 services now if you check that.

30. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the link.
    Definitely going to try these.

31. breblimator

breblimator Guest

copy to ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Sim World 2\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC
    not to ..\My Games\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC

Just in case :)

32. trainsimcz

Ok guys i know where is the problem, i will fix it and you will have to re-download it again... let me first fix it and test it, i will post results here soon

• Like Like x 2
  33. montes_1234

I copied everything following instructions so to the correct directory. Again with this file I got 49 services which are reserved for talent 2 and ice.

34. trainsimcz

Ok guys, go re-download that zip which should be named with version v1.1, this should fix your problems.

• Like Like x 5
  35. TheRealisticAussie

TheRealisticAussie Member

It's working now. Thanks for making a quick update.

36. trainsimcz

you are welcome ;)

37. montes_1234

Yes its working now. All the best. :)

38. ASRGT

ASRGT Well-Known Member

Works great and is transformational to the route great work sir.

39. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Nice. I only have RSN and I don't really want to buy other german routes, so this is a great mod for me. Thanks my man, you're a hero.

40. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Great work as always trainsimcz ... having all these additional layers in SKA makes the route feel way more alive. This will def tide me over until the official releases of RRO and MSB into the preserved collection

• Like Like x 2
  41. Celendis

Celendis Member

Hello, thank you for making such a great timetable mod. Seeing the other freight traffic really made my experience more enjoyable. However, with MSB being released in the next day, should I expect to need to change from my current 'KolnTimetableRSNandHRRand155required.pak' to something else, or can I leave it in until RRO is released? I am guessing that the timetable mod replaces the stock timetable, so does the presence of MSB matter anymore?

42. trainsimcz

If you own MSB than my mod will crash the game with already downloaded MSB for TSW2. Im working on fix right now, should be ready at night of my time (CET) as i need to test it first.

If you dont own MSB than it doesnt matter, you can use that mod without any problems. This mod is not replacing stock timetable, it just replacing formations of not existing routes (not released routes). As MSB is released now i need to make some changes to make the mod working again for MSB owners.

• Like Like x 2
  43. l30nlpt

l30nlpt New Member

Unfortunately I am unable to notice any changes in the amount of services available on SKA when using your mod.
    I own HRR and MSB, so I get 110 services by default.

I've tried the following:
    1. No mods,
    2. KolnTimetableBasicGameRequiredOnly.pak,
    3. KolnTimetableHRRrequired,
    4. KolnTimetableMSBownersHRRrequired

With all four variations I get the same result of 110 available services.

I even removed the HRR addon and tried again with obv only the basic game version, also no changes... (available services where 43 iirc)

Hope anyone can help me, really want to enjoy SKA without empty tracks all around.

Greetings Leon

44. trainsimcz

I dont think i updated that mod for 4.26 version so its not working for sure as it was made for 4.23 version. I had no reason to update that mod as main release of that mod was that long time waiting for preserved routes while all SKA layers were presented already in the game.

45. TrackDown

TrackDown New Member

I would really love an update of the mod. Ngl Aarchen Köln is so empty...