Xbox Tsw2 Preserved Collection Hrr Sifa-bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by 7orenz, Aug 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

In the "new" Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr route on TSW2 there is a majestic bug related to the Sifa
    If we start a Timetable service directly from the train seat and we setup the Sifa without never leave the seat (with Y)
    as the train start to move, after 30 seconds, the (SiFa) emergency brake system will stop our train. And we are not able to acknowledge the Sifa pressing the B button in any case.

The Sifa-bug is related to our start the service directly from the cab seat.
    I we left for a second the seat (with Y) and immediately come back in seat the Sifa will working correctly, every 30 seconds we can hear the audible alarm and we can acknowledge this with 'B' correctely, as usual, until the end of the service.

How to bypass the bug? Like I wrote above. As we start a Timetable service on HRR (on TSW2)
    We have to left the set and then sit in seat again, after do that we can start to setup our train -Insert the Master Key, -move Reverser on Neutral, -activate the Sifa switch, -etc.

Is it only an Xbox platform bug? I don't know if are interested also the other platforms.
    How to test the bug? Simple, choice an HRR timetable service and activate ONLY the Sifa (without PZB) then start the service without never leave the seat! (because If you leave the seat also only for a second you'll bypass the Sifa-bug) ;)

How to solve the problem? Telling to the main HRR procedure that when we start a Timetable "service" we are already sit on the train seat, because, related to the Sifa, the sofware dont recognize that. Thats the reason why we had to leave the seat and sit in seat again.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ashleigh.turner.gaming

ashleigh.turner.gaming New Member

I can confirm I also have this issue on PC. Raised my own thread as I seemed to completely bypass this one you created.

I've found the issue for a "disabled" pedal affects both the DB BR 422 and DB BR 425. We can't acknowledge the alert until, as you've suggested, we stand up and sit down again. This appears to fix the bug. I have noticed that the HUD indication is wrong too. Even with your workaround, the game HUD for displaying the SIFA alert doesn't show.

• Like Like x 1
  3. paweuek

paweuek Active Member

Found that also! I think that if you stay up and sit down again that solves problem. But must do some more tests.

4. Same thing happens for me, and same solution works.