PlayStation Extended Line Koln Hbf To Frankfurt Hbf

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gaetanoavino2, Aug 27, 2020.

1. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

In the future will be possible extended line Aachen hbf koln hbf until the last station of the line in German state (Frankfurt Hbf)??

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

The line from Aachen to Köln does not extend to Frankfurt. It's a separate route between Köln and Frankfurt, and it's quite long (180 km), so I'd say it's not very likely to see it in the near future.

3. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Could it not be extended to Liege? It would mean crossing into Belgium, but then that allows more DLC to be added.
    Liege being the 11th busiest station, and roughly 40km from Aachen.
    There are some Belgian Railways trains that operate out of there along with Thalys.

The other option I would like to suggest would be an extension to Mönchengladbach from Aachen. Roughly 60km, it is a line that is where some of the service destinations are to from the HRR Route.

• Like Like x 2
  4. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

I like the second one. The first one is going to get a bit boring :/

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Personally I'd love to see the RSN and RRO routes connected. They are my top 2 in the game.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Actually, having looked into it, from Köln hbf to Wuppertal hbf, it is about 45km. Would that not be a good route?

• Like Like x 1
  7. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

[QUOTE = "Slemcer, post: 167802, member: 18650"] La linea da Aachen a Köln non si estende fino a Francoforte. È un percorso separato tra Colonia e Francoforte ed è piuttosto lungo (180 km), quindi direi che non è molto probabile che lo vedrà nel prossimo futuro. [/ QUOTE]

8. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

Pensavo fosse possibile anche perché 180 km con l'Ice 3 con fermate all'aeroporto di Francoforte e Bonn ci sono voluti circa un'ora. Grazie Comunque per la tua risposta

9. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

It's not just the travel time which has to be considered, the development of such a route would take more time since it's not in a desert environment with only few objects along the track. This is the analogous answer we've got from DTG Protagonist, I just don't remember where it was posted, otherwise I'd provide a link.
    Also, with that amount of development time it's most likely that such a route will be more expensive than the usual 30 euros, which could lead to fewer people being willing to spend their money on it.
    But, despite all that, you're not the only one wishing for it. :)