PlayStation Bakerloo Line Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ZeenozPlays, Sep 2, 2020.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Issues I have noticed while playing the Bakerloo Line. PLEASE FIX!

• Track Noise is non-existent

• Traction Motor Noise is way too loud

• Headlights are too dim (LU operators also say that they are too dim in the game)

• Speed Limit Signs in the tunnels are too low and don’t reflect light which makes them difficult to see (Same thing with the Wires in the tunnels)

• Certain platform objects clip through the train

• Adhesion still effects the train while in the tunnel.

• Sometimes when starting a new service, the AI will control the doors and all you can do is drive

• Sometimes when loading a saved game, your next objective doesn’t appear

• Previously completed services not showing as complete on Main Menu.

• Signals stay red until you close the train doors

• When selecting any type of winter weather and moving the precipitation slider up, it’s rain, not snow.

• Speed Limits are triggered by the back of the train instead of the front

• Some in-station signs are incorrect

• SPAD’s (Signal Passed at Danger) don't trip the trains brakes, it fails the whole service/scenario.

• The door open/close buttons click multiple times when pressing them.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. tinblue

tinblue Member

100% agree. It's deeply frustrating that Dovetail choose to ignore these criticisms.

Just to add that the tunnel darkness is overkill. I have been in Tube cabs many times and it's simply way too dark in the game, both the draw distance down the tunnel and also the darkness in the cab. There is always tiny bit of ambient light inside the cab in real life. In the game it is just pitch black, this is not realistic.

It's also pitch black in the passenger car looking out. You should be able to see the tunnel wall and wires going by. And talking of wires, the model of them in the tunnel is far too low down. If we ever do get to see them these need to be raised up to a more realistic height so that they can be seen from inside the passenger car.

Audio is without doubt the biggest let down here. The traction sounds. Lack of knocking and track noises. The screeching is overkill as if they thought that would satisfy every tube nerd.

The trains come into stations far too slowly and don't stops smoothly enough.

Announcements! There is no excuse, even if there are rights issues with TfL, why this can't be outsourced to another 'sound-a-like' actress. You have Mind the Gap randomly in there that pops up on rare occasions. These station and on-board announcements are a key feature of the atmosphere of the London Underground. It's pretty astonishing that somewhere during development a key decision was made to not see the implementation of them as a priority. I'm sorry but you just didn't care enough when building this route. It lacks any passion to get stuff right.

I know I'm dreaming if any of these get fixed. But safe to say I won't be investing my time in this game any further until they show me they listen to feedback and take immersion and attention to detail more seriously.

I'm sick of hearing about sand patch grade in every livestream and conversation. Give the UK routes some love and stop focusing on where the money is to the detriment of your long term fans.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ZeenozPlays

Same, I will not be playing the game until they at least ACKNOWLEDGE these issues and attempt to fix them.

4. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

Framerate and freezing issues on the overground section also need to be fixed asap.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jordanb123

Jordanb123 Member

Im also getting full game crashes on London Underground

• Like Like x 1
  6. ZeenozPlays

Same. It usually happens after creating a livery I’ve noticed.

7. ZeenozPlays

Yes, it happens on console A LOT.

8. Teza

Teza Member

It would be good practice for someone from Dovetail to show up and say "noted"
    as there are loads of bugs on this forum and we just don't know whats been seen and not seen or noted down for fix
    yes we will get an update, but it will fix things we never said or things we never knew about...
    or a thread from Dovetail showing whats in the fix up to now then we can see whats been seen and not seen...

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. ZeenozPlays

I’ve been saying this for a while and have been met with mass criticism when I’ve done so.