Euro Fishing My Game Ideas

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by freak, Jun 30, 2016.

1. freak

freak New Member

i would like to see controller vibration so you can feel the fish fight. Also would like to see sea fishing in the game with various types of fish. And last but not least more types of fish bass,pike,perch,walleye etc... please make this happen and your company shall gain good fortune and make the consumer very happy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

Bass,pike and walleye would need spinning wouldn't they? Surely there's enough games that use lures in the market already?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jay

Jay New Member

I agree with mrcrabtree on that one.

4. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Hi Freak

We have looked into rumble support and this will be a new feature in our next upcoming update. We are always looking to expand and improve our game. This is just the beginning for Euro Fishing therefore more features will be added in the future.

James

• Like Like x 1
  5. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Hi MrCrabtree

This is just the beginning for Euro Fishing and we are always looking to expand and improve it, therefore more features will be added in the future.

James

• Like Like x 1
  6. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys

As James has said, this is just the beginning of Euro Fishing and we will be looking to expand and improve this game with more venues, species and equipment. This game is however designed to be a European carp and coarse experience so won't feature bass, sea fishing etc but we would also like to expand into these disciplines in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  7. freak

freak New Member

thank you guys for answering my ideas you have an excellent game here cant wait for the vibration in controller and additional venues species and equipment keep up the great work this game is the best and most funnest game on the market hands down.

8. ManualMonkey492

ManualMonkey492 New Member

I disagree. What other good fishing games do you play on Xbox that are this quality??? I'm just curious because I've seen no other XBox fishing games at all. Maybe on PC, but lure or spinning as you call it games for Xbox are nonexistent. This game is great keep adding or ppl will lose interest. All in time and cooperation.

9. onimod13

onimod13 New Member

sega bass fishing is still on xbox but i think thats only one

10. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

I was just going by what the makers said " This game is however designed to be a European carp and coarse experience so won't feature bass, sea fishing etc"

• Like Like x 1