[route Add-on Tsw2] Mwb Süd (or Mws - Main Weser -bahn- Süd)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Janatp, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Janatp

Janatp Member

I suggest the great Main Weser Bahn, the Line goes threw the middle of Hessen.
    Its one of two Main Lines that connect North and South Hessen.

I called it Süd (South) because the whole Line is 200km long, so i splitted it up in two Parts to make a Railway Length that fits in the Scale of DTG`s dlcs

The Start is from South is Frankfurt Main Hauptbahnhof ( Frankfurt Main Mainstation) then the Line goes up to Friedberg (Hessen), Gießen and Marburg (Lahn)

Some Random Info:

For the DLC im not shure what would be better because with Marburg (Lahn) the middle of the MWB we would have a Route thats 96km long, it would be possible i guess but most important we would have some full Train Lines, first the RB41 with DB BR 442 that drives between Marburg - Gießen - Frankfurt, then our second RE30 that follows the first RE30 (Frankfurt - Marburg - Kassel) would drive complete from Frankfurt to Marburg with several Stations. RE30 Servieces are done by DB BR 146 + Doppelstockwagen
    Then we have the IC "Wattenmeer" it drives the same way as RE30

I noted only the Train Services where the Vehicles are already there/planned[​IMG]

Thats the whole Main Weser Line

For DTG: if the Line Frankfurt Main Hbf - Marburg is way to long, it can be cutted earlier at Gießen that would be still 66km of Railway Line

some Rolling-stock suggestions for that Line:
    DB BR 111 for RE30 Services
    DB BR 114 for RE30 Services
    Doppelstockwagen with the higher doors and old cabcar for RE30 Services
    DB BR 442 rework for RMV Design for RB41
    DB BR 294 for shunting Service in Friedberg, Gießen and Marburg
    DB BR 423 (already in production) in RMV Design for the S6 Frankfurt - Friedberg
    HLB BR 429 (Flirt 2) for RE98 (Kassel - Frankfurt) and RE99 (Siegen - Frankfurt) Services they couple at Gießen to one "Train"

Now its up to you guys and girls :3
    (Sorry for bad english probably, its not my native language and its hard to write it sometimes but i hope u all can understand what i wroted)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 19
  2. MarkenJaden

MarkenJaden New Member

Good idea, this is a really nice track! However, I would still complete the route from Gießen to Siegen, so that you soon have a continuous stretch from Hagen via Siegen to Frankfurt and Kassel. That would make for a beautiful loop with lots of stops and variation in rolling stock.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Manuelxman2000

Manuelxman2000 New Member

that would be a really cool addon. Thanks for the suggestion!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Like Like x 2
  4. b0emyo

b0emyo New Member

Additionally you could also make the ICE-T Line work here, as it mimics the RE 30 line in terms of the stops intim Marburg

• Like Like x 1
  5. loeffler.marcel

loeffler.marcel Member

This route would be amazing... in the past i travel weekly from treysa over Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe to Wolfsburg.

6. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

In fact, I have been waiting for DTG to break through the way of combining DLC to launch long-distance routes, but it is a pity that DTG is still working.

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and speaking of RE99 it can link to Ruhr-Sieg Nord Hagen Finnentrop if Ruhr Sieg Süd Finnentrop Siegen is built and That way there are ways of getting Frankfurt Am Main to Hagen. One of those is the faster Schnellfahrstrecke Rhein-Main then Köln Wuppertal Railway & Rhein-Ruhr Osten 2nd is West Rhine Railway Frankfurt Koblenz-Köln then Köln-Wuppertal Railway & RRO. Last Method is Main Weser Bahn to Gießen Gießen Siegen Railway and the Ruhr-Sieg Line Siegen Hagen that line is broken down into two segments the existing RSN and proposed Ruhr-Sieg Süd

8. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I actually also made a suggestion for this route, set in the '90s, which includes InterRegio and S-bahn services, with potential for much more. Id also love to see it in it's modern form (definetely if the Citytunnel was included), though I prefer a '90s route as it would be more different from the routes we already have.

Still a very good suggestion though :).

9. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

That is an really interesting route, I would love to see it in TSW2, could you please add more pictures about the route, that would be great!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nei4024

Nei4024 Active Member

Very, very good suggestion.
    I just love it.

11. lenick0110

lenick0110 New Member

Yeah!