Consist Creator

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by isaac47593, Sep 12, 2020.

1. isaac47593

isaac47593 Well-Known Member

I know DTG have said previously that this would be very difficult to implement, but hear me out. The consist creator could be implemented as it’s own tool. To keep it simple it could be made so you have a list of wagon consists and a list of locomotives, and one wagon consist and a loco can be made into a single consist as long as couplers match. They could even add a limit to how many you can have, such as you can have 20 consists per loco. Overall I think this would vastly improve scenario planner and make the experience more immersive, rather than drive A - B with train you can’t really choose. If you agree with this idea please share and show support!

• Like Like x 13
  2. KingOfCunard

KingOfCunard Member

Yeah i agree, I'd love to be able to make my own consist without having to shunt and switch cars around.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

I would love this. It would make me want to use scenario planner a lot more than I do.

• Like Like x 3
  4. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

I've only used scenario planner for Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr to get ICE 3M running and I like this idea would want me to use scenario planner on more other routes other than HRR.

5. no123

no123 Member

HST on ECW, yeah, sure.