PlayStation Tees Valley Line Preserved Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Jezame, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Jezame

Jezame Member

I recently bought this DLC after having no interest in it but fancied bit of a change. The aesthetic put me off a bit and I was worried it would be a short dull route with too few services. However I have to admit after a few hours with it I absolutely love it and would say it is one of the routes I now most enjoy. The freight services feel really fleshed and almost a little story within themselves as you get to run empty containers into the steel works, then make a return journey with full ones. And along the way you get to encounter yellow and red signals as you catch up with passenger services. Plus some interesting scenery which has seen me dive into Wikipedia to look it up.

One thing I am not sure about and I couldn’t find any detail on was regarding trains that are double headed, so you have two locos pulling. You obviously sit in the lead unit, but are there any settings that need to be in place in this unit to allow the other unit to work in conjunction with the lead unit? Also what state should the other unit be in, by that I mean should the master key be in, should the reverser be set?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Usually, the rear loco is already setup so you don't need to do anything. Just jump into the cab of the leading loco and both locos should provide traction.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

This. Then if you still want to know how the rear loco is set up, start a job, jump in it and check.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I think if you are loading the coke wagons, if using two 37s, you are supposed to disable the help of the second loco before using the slow speed control. There is a button for this near the slow speed controls.

• Like Like x 3