Acs-64 Keeps Stopping

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Beerollin00, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Beerollin00

Beerollin00 New Member

So everytime Ive tried the City Sprinter scenario, I have set the locomotive the right way by turning on safety systems and maintained the right speed. But everytime I hit 17mph or 24mph red and yellow bars have appeared on the front display of the cab and stops the locomotive. This has occurred everytime and im getting sick of it. Any help is appreciated.

2. iharveysax

iharveysax New Member

Similar issue happens with me. I'll be driving along normally, and the warning system will go off to make sure "i'm still at the controlls". I'll press Q to adknowledge it, but the warning just doesn't go away, and the train eventually applies its E brake. It's making the ACS64 practically unusable, i'm thinking about making a seperate post about it, or even contacting the devs

3. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

More than likely, it is due to having ATC and ASCES enabled. There is a signal speed and track speed to follow. You want to follow the lower limit. In my opinion, I would recommend to turn those systems off since the NEC signal system in TSW appears to be bugged.

4. sinnere

sinnere Active Member

ATC/ASCES on the NEC is notoriously bugged. Literally the only reason I don't touch that route. A shame because their signaling system offers a unique running experience.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

Dont think they’re going to fix it, this is the one route they don’t plan on preserving for TSW2