Preserved Collection For Xbox

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sameer4991

Sameer4991 New Member

I have the GamePass but i have bought TSW2020 Digital Deluxe on the last sale, to make sure that i dont need to buy LIRR, MSB, GWE & Peninsula Corridor for TSW2 seperatly.. (it was a good deal for 30€) And i have bought RSN and br155 separately.. and i have bought the M3 for TSW2.

However.. LIRR and M3 are working for me right now, RSN works too, but the BR155 is still missing, cant tell about TVL, 'cause i have never bought TVL.

2. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

IF the routes are included in tsw2020 then they are yours forever, if you have the game pass version of tw2020 you only got the routes as long you pay for the games pass.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. travishibberd

travishibberd New Member

Got the collectors edition of 2020 from Game pass with LIRR but it still does not show in TSW2
    Pennisula Corridor worked fine, but still not seeing the download option for LIRR

Ticket (QCN-738-45103) has also been previously submitted with pictures of all 2020 add ons that had been purchased

4. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

You don’t get the Gamepass Versions in TSW 2

5. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

Any news about the progress of the restoring the preserved phase 2 addons for us still missing them in TWS2?

6. travishibberd

travishibberd New Member

even if they were part of the collectors edition?

7. Sameer4991

Sameer4991 New Member

Only if you have bought Collectors Edition.

8. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

We have confirmed with Microsoft that all Preserved Collection items should be available to those who owned them with Train Sim World 2020 no matter where in the world they are. To investigate further we'll need to check individual issues you are experiencing to determine why it is not working for you.

Apologies for the extra inconvenience, but to ensure your own collection appears correctly please get in touch with tech support .

I'll lock this thread here but leave it stickied for now as the information is important. Thank you again, for your patience.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.