PC Tsw Feature Add-in

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tiny66, Dec 27, 2017.

1. tiny66

tiny66 New Member

Just a thought guys! but it would be nice to have a feature where, when the player's choose to change the wheather from 'Rain - Snow' the people's clothing would also change, example, people would have 'Rain Gear on, or winter coats / hats. Maybe to much to hope for! Any thoughts?

2. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

A good place to post this would be in the feature suggestion part of the forum.

Sounds like a nice little add on to me though.

3. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Yes good idea, having people in t-shirts standing on the platform in a blizzard is a bit odd.
    But I also want to see trees without leaves, right now winter is just a white painted summer...

• Like Like x 1
  4. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

I dont think you can expect this one in the near future, considering the fact that we didnt get any features to the base game for about 5-6 months. (or more?)
    Dtg seems to focus their priorities only on dlcs and fixing bugs .

• Like Like x 1
  5. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

That wasn't a problem before GWE. DTG broke it, acknowledged it, then still haven't done anything about it.

6. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

pschlik: yes before GWE it was ok on the sand patch route, autumn / winter had trees without leaves... but like allways DTG does 2 steps ahead and 1 step back with the "bugfixes"....sometimes 2 steps back sadly.

• Like Like x 4
  7. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Please keep in mind that DTG is a business, meaning, among other things, that it has to create and sell new products in order to have the time and employees to improve older ones. If DTG devoted all of its energies to fulfilling current customers' wishes (those that can be fulfilled without diminishing the rest pf the product, that is) you and a lot of other chronic fix-wishers would switch your energies to complaining about the lack of new DLC, wouldn't you? Pazienza, cari miei!

8. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Who are you to come up with those kind of assumptions?
    I never said dtg has to devote all of their energies to fullfill customers wishes... Are my expectations really that high by expecting dtg to add some kind of feature to the base game over this long time? I dont think so. Especially because of them first making the impression as if the PIS was about to get released close after Gwe and about a month ago they changed their minds and said they are liking the idea of adding a PIS and loved to implement it "eventually".

9. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

My comment was not addressed only to you. I have experience in the business world and know that all successful businesses run, essentially, the same way.