Euro Fishing Characters Deleted On My Account

Discussion in 'PC' started by O.N.F Fox Rage, Sep 20, 2017.

1. O.N.F Fox Rage

O.N.F Fox Rage New Member

Hello,

I want to know how it is that my characters are removed overnight for no apparent reason? In 100 hours of gameplay on Euro Fishing, I have recreated several characters for in fact, seeing them disappear overnight without warning ... It is recurrent and it really gets annoying. I think I have other things to do than to start again and again to create characters so that it starts again in a loop ... I bought the game, the Season Pass and the Foundry Dock DLC and undergo this kind of stuff gives me the serious desire to stop Euro Fishing and put me on another game.

I paid the game, it is not a cracked version or whatever, I think I am entitled to restore my characters knowing that I have never received emails or notifications showing me the reason for deleting my characters. Many players cheat on EF to modify their money, personally, I did it on my last character because the time it takes to buy material is very long (perhaps much more than what one wins compared to this that is spent on a bait, a reel, a hook or a fishing rod).

When you start with a character, buying the first accessories goes rather fast but when you begin to buy material from mid-range to high-end, you feel the difficulty arrive and seriously weigh on our playing time. .. Duty to make profitable sessions at 300 kilos minimum of fish weighing minimum 7 kilos takes a lot of time... I count minimum 3 or 4 hours IRL (with luck and without bugs) per session for obtaining this result.

It would be good to notify through a notification or mail the reason for removing characters from an account because I will not permanently redo new characters ... I come on EF to relax and not to take the lead in constantly repeating this infernal cycle ...

DTG_Stephen : So please keep me informed through this topic or private message of what happens with my ingame account.

An unhappy player.

Thank you

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

3. O.N.F Fox Rage

O.N.F Fox Rage New Member

Hello DTG_Stephen,

Thank you for your replie, i send a ticket today at the support.

Edit : ticket sent :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  4. Moggy43

Moggy43 New Member

Same thing has happened tome today, the game played fine earlier but when I tried to log in just now my character has vanished. I've sent in a report as well.

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Mine is gone as well , there is a lot of players that lost their characters after yesterday's update. It's in facebook groups and steam discussions since last night. And this issue exist since beginning 2016 already.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  6. Moggy43

Moggy43 New Member

It was working fine this morning, after lunch I tried to load up fishing and the character select\creation screen is blank.
    Hope there's a remedy for this.

7. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We are looking into the reports that users have lost their save profiles. Our Steam forum has a thread that we are using to gather information in relation to it.

8. Kronik

Kronik New Member

same here, profile level 25 lost after the last update :(

9. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I've done some testing with the support staff via email , got my character back successfully , but unfortunately the game just deletes it again as soon as you do as little as catch 1 fish in-game , happens even with newly created characters :( I did send the test results to them

10. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

This happened again :( I was playing a lot the last couple of days. Tonight when I loaded up all characters gone again :(

11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Were you able to get your character data back Wikus? Can you tell us what you did in the session before it got deleted?

12. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yeah I restored from backup. But I abandoned the PC version of the game now. This happens to easy and often. I just did normal freedom mode fishing when it happened.