Euro Fishing Something A Bit Diffrent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ktmjosh, Jan 11, 2018.

1. ktmjosh

ktmjosh New Member

love this game but feel we could do with something a little different.

maybe an exotic location (red tail cat fish, tiger fish, big alligator gar fish, ect ) this would make this game incredible.

who agrees LETS GET IT DONE !!!

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I don't think we will see any of them because we don't get those fish in European lakes. I would prefer they fix the current problems before going adding more content.

3. ktmjosh

ktmjosh New Member

Current problems ? mine seems 100% better with this new update.

4. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

manor farm still has a boss that cant be caught is the main one

5. ktmjosh

ktmjosh New Member

I haven't fished there I am still trying to catch megladon !!! with not much success

6. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

thought they made him more catchable

7. SPACE ODDITY

Can I ask what you think has been improved with last update? From what I can tell the last update has improved the tutorial, and maybe improved some audio issues. The last update did break multiplayer for PS4 owners and make it impossible for any lake to load with static water... I wouldn't say they have improved any thing major.

8. ktmjosh

ktmjosh New Member

I hadn't played since the bait drift I stopped playing because of this, so maybe I have missed some of the other issues you guys experienced
    I did notice my multi player was not working last night I though that was just my computer throwing a wobbler.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ktmjosh

ktmjosh New Member

well I most definitely cant hook him I only need him and cheater and that's all the big boss fish caught on this lake.

10. SPACE ODDITY

Oh ok, I now see why you think it has improved, and from your situation I agree it has improved. The bait drift was not fixed in last update, that was fixed in a previous update.

At the moment we have problems with -

- Boss fish uncatchable on Foundry.
    - Boss fish uncatchable on Manor Farm
    - Ghost Hunter Achievement will not unlock with catching 'SHIZSAAD' or 'Fantomas. Achievement only unlocks with catching 'Capitaine'
    - Trophy Hunter Achievement unobtainable.
    - Completed the set Achievement unobtainable.
    - Spod rod still broke. Spod jumps back 20 yards after casting.
    - PS4 multiplayer broke for some people.
    - The boss achievement maybe unobtainable as no one seems to have yet caught Boris.
    - Lakes wont load with static water anymore.
    - Unbalanced fish fights. For example, 10-15 minutes to reel in a 68lb boss cat, 30-60 minutes to reel in a 60lbs non boss cat.
    - Cast glitches
    - Line graphic glitches.
    - Bait drifting does happen in some spots, but this has been improved a lot.
    - I even think what you catch based on hook sizes is broke. I am catching hell of a lot of 15 - 22lb carp on size 12 hooks.

We have been waiting 4 months for a fix for uncatchable boss fish on Manor Farm and Foundry. During that time we have seen 2 new lakes released.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  11. ktmjosh

ktmjosh New Member

arh sounds like there is a lot of issues then, saying that I caught a 90lbs cat last night and it was huge then could a 100lbs and it was smaller that defiantly didn't add up.

12. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

- Fish still regularly snaps off within second of taking bait in any game mode
    - Broken achievements
    - Rod casting glitches
    - Uncatchable boss fish
    - Physics and graphics glitches at certain pegs
    - Fish glitching into middle island at Waldsee
    - Fish still glitching into land at some other lakes as well like Bravo

That's just the major issues I remember of the top of my head now. The latest update didn't fix any of the important problems.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SPACE ODDITY

We might have to add another uncatchable boss fish for Waldsee, no one seems to have caught Boris yet. That would make another achievement unobtainable. I hope I am wrong, but not feeling confident about it.

14. Dustin Hutchison

Dustin Hutchison New Member

I found a GREAT spot for Megladon and Cheetah.. Actually I caught all boss carp and cats there im a wknd.
    Go all the way to the north east of the lake where there is that little channel that sticks out. Travel there then walk around the end of it and about half way down the other side. So you are about even with the sign on the other side.

Then turn right so you face the end of the channel and use Korda KD #4 hook and 20mm pop up tiger nuts, cast about halfway up or so in the deep part. I caught Megladon 4 times now in that spot, last night I caught him then El Toro then Cheetah there all in a row. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Roqxide

Roqxide New Member

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to catch large fish on small hooks. It can be a good technique in practice. I once caught a 15lb carp in the thames on a 16 whilst fishing for roach :).

16. SPACE ODDITY

I am not disputing that you shouldn't be able to catch large carp on small hooks, my issue is how frequent it happens.

17. harold

harold Active Member

fished on walsee last night number 6 hook had 6 fish over 30lb cats koi found smaller hooks on this game better even had boss bream on them