Xbox Rapid Transit (owned) Is Not Downloadable For Tsw 2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dreampage, Oct 2, 2020.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

Even though I own the Rapid Transit route for TSW 2020, I cannot download it for TSW 2. The game doesn't recognize it as a "ready to install" content, and the Microsoft Store displays it as if I didn't own it, and would have to pay for it again.

Also, the in-game shop doesn't display the route (nor the other new preserved content like Main-Spessart Bahn or DB BR 182).

I attach an image that shows the problem with the two routes. It can be seen clearly that I own Rapid Transit, yet I don't own it for TSW 2.

Note: This bug also prevents me to use the DB BR 182 locomotive anywhere in the game, even though I own it and I could download it properly for TSW 2.

rapidtransit.jpg

2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

You need to submit a ticket. Follow link provided in preserved collection thread. Theres lots of us, PS4 too with this problem.

3. NicoHD

NicoHD Active Member

For me to, i make a Ticket but need to wait for MABE 10 days!!

4. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

you only need to submit a ticket if you own the collectors edition on Disc!!!! If you have any other version and digital we have to wait for a fix stop bombarding them with tickets when they have told you that you don't need too

5. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Yep until I go to the PS store and Im expected to pay up.

6. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

They haven't fixed it yet, we just need to be patient. We are all in the same boat