The Route Hammburg-lübeck

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TSW 2, Oct 3, 2020.

1. TSW 2

TSW 2 New Member

I think if you already make the route from Hamburg to Lübeck then you should bring the ICE TD (DB BR 605) with you. whoever finds it please like it. and when you are really serious, it is simply part of it, one the lock is just a little bit careless. I would be ugly if you had to buy the ice TD or if they increase the price, the main thing is that they are inside.
    Hear a picture of the train:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

That or a DSB IC3 which sometimes ran that before the ICE TD. either would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. flystentz

flystentz Member

DSB IC3 would be a great and unique train to have in the game, and would be cool on this line!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rail Runner

Also means that if they can get the licensing from DSB, they are more likely to create a Danish Route

• Like Like x 1
  5. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

ICE TD was recently retired, im not sure any known examples still exist today.

6. 2martens

2martens Well-Known Member

The route Hamburg - Lübeck is a rather short one but a very frequented one. There are freight services (estimated to increase with Fehmarnbelt tunnel) and regional trains, plus the odd long-distance service. As the route to Denmark now goes via Flensburg only (Puttgarden ferry is no longer operating), the Danish ICs are no longer operating the route.

Currently planned is an S4 extension from Hamburg-Hasselbrook on own tracks to Ahrensburg, Gartenholz and then continuing on DB tracks to Bad Oldesloe. But that is not yet in building phase. The S-bahn services will replace the RB services operating currently between Hamburg Hbf and Bad Oldesloe/Ahrensburg. The RE services will continue: those are one non-stop connection, one super fast connection with intermediate stops only in Bad Oldesloe and Reinfeld as well as a RE connection with some more stops. In Bad Oldesloe the diesel-only single track route to Kiel starts.

From Hamburg-Hasselbrook the S1 follows in parallel to the main tracks to Hamburg Hbf, calling at Landwehr and Berliner Tor.

7. Rail Runner

I am not 100% certain when between 2011 and now the route is based. The DSB services via the Ferry stopped since 2012. Maybe it could be included? But not sure. If it doesn’t fit with the time schedule, then I wouldn’t add it.