Euro Fishing Help And Tips For Pro Championship St. John’s Lake I Can’t Seem To Get Near To Winning It Pls Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lewis ward, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Lewis ward

Lewis ward New Member

Any help would be great. Iv Googled it and it comes up with nothing just need some sort of pointer to show me the way. Size 8 hook silt with hiv pop up 15mm and 15mm tiger nut get lots of big carp but still that twat dewe keeps getting more every time...... help me pls

2. Lewis ward

Lewis ward New Member

Pls any help.... do I need to concentrate on the cat fish ie get a size 4 hook as my biggest is 6. And get no cats on that size hook in that pond

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

The problem is that the weight SP tournaments is basically completely broken. After the AI update in back in July '17 it takes much longer for you to land fish. But the AI tournaments was never re-balanced to compensate. The AI still lands big fish at a much faster rate than you can ( the rate at which we landed fish before that update ). I reported it back then and my ticket was closed and it was never re-balanced. The same as the time a fish is on the hook before spitting the bait while you are busy fighting another fish was never re-balanced and increased to compensate for the much longer fish fighting times. Basically what I am saying is that there is no way to do it. You have to get very lucky to win any of the major weight SP tournaments as you simply can't land the fish at the same rate that the AI does. In some cases the AI even catch fish that doesn't even exist in a lake. Until the rate at which AI land fish is not re-balanced according to the new fish fighting timers it will be more frustrating than anything else. You can keep trying and just hope you get lucky. As for catching big fish there , use hooks 6 and 4 with 18mm boilies and 20mm tiger nuts. But you will quickly see what I mean with the long time it takes you to land the big fish and the AI lands them very quickly. The total count SP tournaments are ok , there you just go for lots of small fish , but the total weight ones are an issue. Especially at places like St. Johns , Bravo etc. where the big ones are that takes long to land.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  4. Lewis ward

Lewis ward New Member

5. Lewis ward

Lewis ward New Member

Now thanks you for that.... that’s just what I wanted to hear clear and honest. Good that the games made hard as I like that but not to a point to I don’t understand why I’m fine with what you’ve said and will carry on trying till a point I win Iv got a new rod now and try to catch cats as well as carp with all size 6 hooks as I can’t get 4 yet and brought more bumbells god this game making me angery but it good as I’d of finished it way to quick. So TA PAL!!! Thank for your help I got silver last night so that’s a start. Keep change of tatisic and I’ll get there fingers crossed.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  6. Lewis ward

Lewis ward New Member

Is it better to mix’s up the hook sizes on your three rods so that you bring in easy fish to some big and hard fish

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yeah you could go 6 6 4 , or 4 4 6. In any mode of fishing , when I go after big ones , I always go 4 4 6. And on my 6 rod I downscale the bait as well , usually 15mm or 16mm boilie on the 6. And I quite often catch boss fish on that 6 one. The bream can bother on the 6 though and don't weight much.