Clinchfield Loco Additions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Challenger3985, Sep 29, 2020.

?
  1. EMD SD45-2

17 vote(s)
    17.7%
  2. GE U36C

56 vote(s)
    58.3%
  3. EMD GP38

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. EMD GP7 (Non D/B)

38 vote(s)
    39.6%
  5. EMD Switchers (SW7/NW2)

36 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Since the CRR route is in the Production Stage of the roadmap. A̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶Y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶7̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶E̶M̶D̶ ̶F̶-̶u̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶T̶S̶W̶2̶.̶ ̶B̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶D̶̶̶4̶̶̶0̶̶̶-̶̶̶2̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶̶p̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶b̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶. Plus many people here are throwing out suggestions for the Cane Creek Branch. So, I might as well think of ideas about some loco add-ons for this route in the near future (never too early to think about this right?).

SD45-2
    CRR 3608 032112.jpg
    Built: Nov. 1972, Feb. 1974 (2 batches)
    Units: 18
    The most commonly used Dash 2 model in the fleet. While CRR does have the SD45 variant, the SD45-2 was more successful by design (And the only EMD Dash 2 before the Seaboard System).

U36C
    CRR3600-1.jpg
    Built: Oct. 1971
    Units: 7
    The only units that were made by GE. And the most powerful "Universal" type Locomotives before the Dash 7s. Like the SD45-2's above, they can be used for mainline operations. As well as doing Coal runs when possible. And since it's already in TS1, it shouldn't be too hard to replicate (right?).

Switchers
    imgj001J.jpg
    And as an option, for those that wants it, is switching activities for yards and sidings. It seems CRR has a few Switchers in the roster. They mostly got SW7s (6 units), and NW2s (5 from AN). Plus one NW3 (from GN). Mostly old school switchers (Before the early 1980s), but should fit nicely to the route. If not, then for an alternative loco would be a GP7. As the GP7s can do both the local and switching runs.

And that's my idea for future locos, for a future route. And you can correct me if I'm wrong in some spots if I did some, as I've done some minimal research when I was typing this. But hopefully, you have a good read. And don't hesitate to comment as well.

Note: And yes I'm spitballing here with this suggestion since we don't know what kind of era this route is gonna represent in TSW2. Yet.

While at it, I did a post about some extra F-Units Clinchfield has (if some are interested). As well as Blacknred's post about the GP7s and a more detailed U36C.

Update: The Sep. 29th roadmap got changed. And the route will have the actual SD40. Instead of the SD40-2.

Update2: CRR Route is now upcoming after a historic article was released on Feb. 18th.

Update3: added in a poll after the locomotive article on March 10th. (2 units maxed pre-vote.)
    -The SD45 vote is counted with the SD45-2 in the poll.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 25
  2. NW 1218

NW 1218 Member

Yeah, some actual Clinchfield power would be nice instead of recycled garbage SD40-2s...something the Clinchfield never had...

• Like Like x 3
  3. aeterna

aeterna New Member

We have SD45 and SD45-2 in game, released by DTM and we could have a skinpack maybe including drgw versions as well. Personally i wait for more GP35 skins, don’t know if CRR used any though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

From my research, the CRR owned 5 SD40-2's.

The CRR owned 18 SD45-2's and 7 SD45's.

The most numerous locomotives in the CRR's diesel fleet were the SD40's with 25. Second was the F7 and the SD45-s with 18 each.

EDIT: The SD45's were never painted in the CRR's gray and yellow scheme. They only ever wore the black.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. aeterna

aeterna New Member

Very good information, but I didn’t realize this was a suggestion for tsw, so ignore my DTM comment, sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I did ask DTM about doing an SD45-2 for the ts2021 version of Clinchfield, unfortunately they lost the project files from the Santa Fe one in a hardware crash a year or 2 ago.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  7. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

The SD45, SD45-2, and U36C sound great as CRR DLC. I'd want all of these suggestions. A GP7 (17 units) or GP9 (2 units) could be added as well.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Challenger3985

Update: Looks like they changed a bit on the current roadmap. And it looks like it will have the actual SD40s after all.

• Like Like x 3
  9. JGRudnick

Yeah, the SD40-2 was replaced with the SD40 on the roadmap. Good catch Challenger3985!
    upload_2020-10-4_15-0-1.png

• Like Like x 6
  10. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

U36C would be sweet, as well as one of the switchers. Really looking forward to this route- our first non-contemporary route in NA!

• Like Like x 4
  11. JGRudnick

Yeah, I really hope DTG can pull this one off. If they can do that, I'd like to see more routes like this.

• Like Like x 3
  12. jeremydunn8

jeremydunn8 Well-Known Member

I’ve noticed that every route on the roadmap only includes two locos, unless you count the Dostos cab car. I would like to see a route with 4 or more locos, even if I have to pay more. It would add lots of variety to the traffic you’d see, and of what you’d get to drive. As for this route, I’d love to see a high hood loco, which I believe was featured in the original TS route. Or a switcher, which we don’t have properly in the game at the moment (I consider the GP38-2 less of a switcher and more of a short freight loco)

• Like Like x 4
  13. JGRudnick

I think the opposite. The only place GP38s are seen around me are as switchers, locals, or on transfer trains between yards. That's why I don't like the GP38-2 being used as a road unit in sets of 2 or 3 in SPG. But back when the CRR route is set, the GPs could be seen leading trains on the high iron. The CRR owned 10 GP38s, 8 GP38-2s, 14 GP16s, and a combined 20 GP9s and GP7s.
    http://thedieselshop.us/Clinch.HTML

• Like Like x 3
  14. JGRudnick

EDIT #2: All SD40-2s were delivered in the Family Lines paint scheme, along with all GP38-2s and GP16s.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Not a bit about locomotives - forgive me. The part of the route planned in the game is Elkhorn - Dante. Can you write something briefly about it? What if the ignorant (me?) have no idea where these machines will operate and what to do? :) BR

• Like Like x 4
  16. Challenger3985

Well, a few people managed to spot it before me. So I can't take all the credit.
    Well frankly, the GP38-2 is technically a Road Switcher. Meaning it's used for mainline, locals, and switching runs. But these days, of course, many Geeps are used for either yards or local runs.
    And to add a bit of info (sorry to but this in), the GP16s were rebuilds from GP7s in 1980.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Challenger3985

It's basically a mainline route between Elkhorn City, KY to Spartanburg, SC (But cut to Dante, VA in TSW, which is roughly 35 miles) that Clinchfield operates. CRR is known for hauling coal trains from mines that are on branch lines. But it's mostly a freight route like Sandpatch. Plus the route has yards and terminals at both ends of this route. Hence the switcher/shunter opportunity if possible.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  18. JGRudnick

Here's a website that offers some good information...
    https://www.american-rails.com/clinchfield.html

• Like Like x 3
  19. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

I love all the idea's......BUT this is DTG were talking about and the only BIG disappointment i see already is when they make the F7 unit because you know and i know and everyone else that has been around since the first TSW game that your NOT going to be able to go into the Engine room and start it up like real life they'll make it a cab start up switch or some kind of BS like they did with the BabyBullet Cal Train. Which will Ruin and kill the Experience of driving the first in game F unit for everyone. I can hear and see the text messages already.

And that's why i haven't been really wound up about TSW2 that and the little amount of American content there making. wow the AC4400CW for CSX wow because everyone on the forums has been asking for that one WRONG haha, & A UP route with reskinned Locomotives as CSX Sand Patch Route. Sad really really sad DTG is. It will be 2 years before anything good comes out, just my opinion tho

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

I don't see how the placement of a single switch ruins it, clearly it doesn't ruin it for most people considering that Peninsula Corridor's one of, if not the most well received US route in TSW. Just because there's people that about it complain doesn't automatically make it a major issue. The Steam reviews for example only a few people mentioned it, and it was just mild complaint, the only big issue for that route was performance around San Fran & the San Jose engine house.

Personally I can think of a few things that I'd consider much more important than the engine room. For example will it have a B-unit? Out of all the trains in America that had B-units I'd say the F7's probably the one that needs one most, and we don't know if it will be a thing yet. What about sounds? Will it be recorded? Will they synthesized? Will they reuse the sounds from something like the CN GP9? Both of these questions top the engine room easily for me, and that's from spending barely any time really thinking about it.
    I mean sure, nobody asked for the AC4400CW, or the GP38-2 & SD40-2 for that matter. But that's because they've been in the game since day one, there's never been a reason to ask for them in TSW. If they made the ES44AC or a version of the SD70 instead you'd probably see quite a few more requests for them. Also something has been requested very often is improves to Sand Patch, something they've done twice at this point. In that respect yes people have actually wanted stuff done for the AC4400CW, they do care about it to some degree.

• Like Like x 1
  21. NW 1218

NW 1218 Member

The 5 SD40-2's they "owned" were delivered to the Family Lines and never wore Clinchfield paint. They were only sublettered CRR.

• Like Like x 1
  22. NSMotherSlug#881

I'm totally Lost were the whole bit about Peninsula Corridor came from i said nothing on the lines of it,but ok whatever. I'm just saying every Locomotive in game at this point has been up to part as of almost realistic for all the locomotives meaning every little switch and button is functionable all the door's that make a unit run are are accessible it's going to be BAD when you "CAN'T" access the Engine room 90% of the player base are going to get upset and Judge DTG which i'm saying you know i know everyone is expecting it right NOW, this is a turning point for DTG's if they add it in game or not to be able to enter the engine room because real life the F7 isn't automatically started up in cab.

Turning Point for DTG's is with this Locomotive because if DTG skips it and makes it a in cab start up that means that "EVERY OTHER LOCOMOTIVE HAS THAT FATAL CHANCE" of not being legit realistic. It all starts here cut a corner with this unit and DTG will cut more corners in the Future, GET IT !

I understand the B Unit but if you can't get access to the F7 main engine room the B Unit is worthless then you know. The Core game feature that's been in game since TSW is a hands on walk around feature so when DTG's limits us to a core feature in game it's "PROMBLEM". Now's the time we as player's need to speak out on our opinions, Not later or down the road but "NOW" because this same feature could later come up down the road and guess what DTG will look at it as ah we did that with the Clinchfield Route Locomotive F7 we can do it again NO,NO. Because i don't want that and know one wants that, Understood i hope.

23. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, was referring to the F40PH, got it confused as it was criticized it for lacking the engine room, so thought that was what you were referring to. My point with PC/F40PH I think applies just as much to the MP36, looking on Steam it's very positively received, clearly the lack of engine room didn't ruin it.
    There's plenty liberties taken already though, compare the AC4400 in TSW to the Searchlight Simulations one. Computer's more functional, you've got a fully functional circuit breaker, you can even set the radio up. The F7 lacking a engine room wouldn't be the first thing lacking in a TSW loco, there's lots of small things that aren't there. I also don't believe it would be fatal, as noted earlier the MP36 on the whole was very well received, as long as other elements of it are solid people will be fine with it on the whole. Likewise if people have problems with it that's not just gonna be because of the engine room, it would be bigger things like bad physics, sounds, and lack of services.

• Like Like x 2
  24. JGRudnick

My biggest concern for the coming F7 is DTG getting the sound right, particularly the horn and engine sounds. The EMD 567 is one of the greatest sounding engines out there. If it doesn't sound right in game, that will be a huge let down.

- These are EMD export engines, the same as the domestic F7 except for some horns. The first two minutes are good.

- This is an ex WP F7 that is used by the Western Pacific Railroad Museum, along with lots of other locos, for their "Run a Locomotive" program in which museum visitors can run a real diesel loco for an extra fee.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Challenger3985

Just to remind s few that this thread is about future loco add-ons for a future route. And it's not just only for Dovetail either, anyone that's 3rd party (that can get through the Partner Program) can create them if possible.

As for the F7. First, the roadmap did put in as F7A&B. So there's definitely gonna be a B Unit with the F7 for sure. Otherwise, it would be pointless for power (especially for mainline haul) with just an A Unit. Except for the A-A formation. But who wants that on CRR right?

And while I'm not a fan of the F7s (Doesn't mean I'm gonna drive them anyways). I do see some points in problems on how the F7 is gonna be designed (Mostly with sounds). Let's hope DTG can do a better job with the F7 than they did with the GP9RM (in terms of limited resources). If not, I can bet this will be the most stung locomotive ever to be created for TSW.

And tbh, I hope this route would be better than Sandpatch or Peninsula when released (or close to).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  26. JGRudnick

They better not use the old, Kuju sounds from TS20xx. That would be really disappointing

• Like Like x 1
  27. steammaster4449

steammaster4449 Well-Known Member

If for whatever reason they do use the old Kuju sounds, the community's gonna tear DTG a structurally superfluous new behind, and it'll be even worse then what West Coast Main Line South was initially. Granted, they've released patches for that route, and the community ain't as riled up about it now as a result, but the point still stands.

• Like Like x 1
  28. NSMotherSlug#881

Yeah i know about Searchlight Sim locomotives i have all them since 2017 everyone i talk to in person or on chat are like did you checkout the NEW AC4400 CP loco that Searchlight made thats on steam now and i say to them ah New NO its old its been out since 2018 it's just know one at the time except a couple of us that got it and understood WAY before the Steam Shop and now everyone's like the NEW loco WRONG its OLD news Nice great Loco but NOT NEW ! PA1 that's what i want as a Streamliner locomotive

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  29. Challenger3985

Since I'm seeing many people are excited to drive the F7s (before release that is), I thought I revived this thread a little bit. But this time, it'll be some F-Units that Clinchfield has since the early days of diesels (which are more or less different than the F7s themself).

F3 (Ph V)
    crr 802-2.jpg
    Built: Dec. 1948, Feb. 1949
    Units: A-6, B-3

Yep, to start with, these F3s or infamously known as the F5s (an F3 model with some F7 specs) were the first F-Units Clinchfield ever bought before the F7s. Of course, they were upgraded to be the F7s (Some to F9s) that TSW will have. But still, best to have an original than a rebuilt am I right. Interesting fact; No. 800 was actually an F3A before being upgraded to the F7. And still surviving somewhere in Tennessee today.

FP7A
    CRR 200 (2).jpg
    Built: Feb. 1952
    Units: 1

The only know FP7 unit Clinchfield got. Now residing on Durbin & Greenbrier Valley as Western Maryland's No. 67.

F9B
    CRR.jpg
    Built: Apr. 1955
    Units: 5

And yes, CRR does have a batch of F9s. Apparently, only the B Units were bought (Either as back-ups or more power to the formations just in case).

And depending on how well the F7's gonna be when the time comes (from sounds to physics), I'm sure most of what I put on this post will just be used for the Livery Editor (but it won't be the same as the originals). Still, however, hoping one day they will be originally made for this route (or any other routes) in the future.

• Like Like x 4
  30. Blacknred81

Reviving this thread a little bit, I think if the Clinchfield does get a loco DLC, it will be either the EMD GP7 or the GE U36C.

The inclusion of a High Hood loco would be a great change from the CN GP9 (Which was a rebuild model with a chopped nose). Also most of the CRRs GP7 were not equipped with Dynamic brakes, as I think only 4 (912-915) ever came with them. One interesting note is where the horn was mounted on those early GP7s, right next to the cab.
    4904.1378792254.jpg
    b28c3ccb16dba15da3e28c1337221b6f.jpg
    0e0cdc098a776d8c1f37a33c2479b555 (1).jpg

The GE U36C is also a good candidate for being the CRRs only GE locomotive on roster. Granted, they didn't last long, later being traded to the SCL for standard SD45s after 6 years in service in 1977. But having something different than EMD would also make for a good DLC vs the SD45-2, which might be too similar to the SD40 and SD40-2 for some people to purchase.
    2647.1236913026.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 10
  31. Challenger3985

Well, I was gonna write about the GP7/9 (as well as the GP38 if so). But, your post is well worded better than I would so no problems here. Course, I would love an SD45-2 compared to the U36C (but that's me of course). But any locos made for TSW would be lovely.
    (Though, wondering they could do a loco pack for this route. Just a thought)

• Like Like x 2
  32. francoist1980

francoist1980 New Member

They have emd gp 7 in the pc version and y realy want it in tsw 2, If not y not sure to buy.

33. Challenger3985

You're referring to the TS1 (TS2021) version of the Clinchfield route, which is very different from the upcoming route for TSW2. This version will not include the GP7 (nor the GP38). Hence why this thread exists in the first place.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

Both of these look great so I hope we get at least one in the future. A bit more loco diversity would improve the route quite a lot.

35. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

I approve of reviving this thread.

36. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

I'd hope to see the GP-7 and GP-38 as a road switcher pack as it stings to me at least that we don't get them by default, and then something like the U36C as a follow-on DLC.

• Like Like x 2
  37. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

Sounds gucci to me.

38. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

I specifiy a pack for the GP-7 and GP-38 as I imagine the GP-38 and GP-38-2 aren't different enough for the GP-38 to provide a mass-appeal stand alone loco DLC for this route, but would (I imagine) be fairly easy to convert and produce, so why not bundle it with the other GP unit which is more significantly different.

• Like Like x 1
  39. Blacknred81

Maybe bundle the GP38 with the SD45-2, since both already have close cousins in the game. (GP38-2 and SD40-2)

• Like Like x 1
  40. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I think there would be something a bit repetitive there. Why not some variety, a GP-7 or an old GE U-boat?

41. Challenger3985

Minus a few extra horsepowers to put on the SD45-2 (with a 20-645E3 engine). As well as a body (exclude frame) extension. But almost identical nonetheless.

42. JGRudnick

I would definitely like to have a loco DLC for the CRR in the future. I think the strongest candidates are the GP7 and U36C since both are in the TS21.

The GP7 would be nice since it would be a different driving experience being a high-hood locomotive. Of course, it would have to have no dynamic brakes (unlike the TS21 version).

The U36C would be great too, as it would be the first standard cab GE locomotive in the game. And I just love the old GE locomotives!

• Like Like x 4
  43. mariner86

mariner86 Active Member

When they add steam locomotive functionality to the game, a Clinchfield Challenger would be an amazing edition to this route!

I hope they nail the sound design for the F-7, they have a vert unique sound profile. I've ridden behind and chased the Clinchfield 800, and the Nathan M5 horn it wears has a wonderful musicality to it. I feel like specifically with the US horns in the game have been lacking a good bit. The K5LA on Sand Patch sounds very generic and anemic, and the sound design on the AC4400 is way off the mark, GE locomotives a very deep low frequency chugging type exhaust that you can feel in your chest when they pass by. The in game version has too much of an emphasis on the turbo charger sound. That being said the EMD sounds have been very close to accurate. May just be me but having the sounds a bit off breaks the immersion for me.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  44. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

I agree with you, the F7 sounds are the only thing I'm concerned about at this point, everything else seems to be solid. But since they reused the Kuju F7 sounds with the GP9rm it's a possibility here too which concerns me. Considering that this engine will likely be used again in future old routes I hope they put in the time and effort to get new sound recordings for it unlike the GP9rm. I mean F7's are old but they're still around in decent numbers and with a number of groups, there's almost certainly decent sound recordings for them, just need to put in the effort to find them, and hopefully DTG did so.

45. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

It's worth an ask I guess whether they sent a research team to the USA to study No 800 in person; if so they could have recorded audio as well.

OTOH, I doubt the Clinchfield project predates the Black Death, so likely no transatlantic travel. Unless they used local stringers.

46. Challenger3985

Last revive (maybe), just to see how far this thread has come since Sep.
    Capture.PNG
    (So far, looking awesome)

And for the recent article earlier today (Mountain Warriors), I decided to put in a poll (above the OP) to see which locos in the past post you want to see as the first add-on for this route (only limited to 2 per vote). And whatever is the first loco add-on Dovetail (or anyone) makes, will hopefully be the best experience to expand the CRR roster (and to be reused for future US routes if lucky).

But still like to see your thoughts afterward.

47. Blacknred81

So for voting I picked the U36C and the GP7.

I picked the U36C over the SD45-2 as it would be a bit more unique to run, being an older GE model, not to mention DTG has already worked on the model for the TS21 version of Clinchfield. The SD45-2, while nice, I feel like It would of been too similar to the CSX SD40-2 for it to be an interesting addon. Though its similarities could also make it easier to make for TSW2 than a U36C. Also if we did get the SD45-2, the SD45 should be thrown in as well, due to the similarity's between the SD45-2 and SD45 (Dash 2 upgrades and flared radiators) and the fact the U36C were traded to the SCL for the SD45's.

The GP7 I feel like would be a viable addon to both yard switching and local services, vs the switchers, which would only be in real use in yards. Also it would make a nice change from the GP9RM, being a high hood model.

I think we've already seen enough GP38's for now so we don't need a 4th one even though it is a non Dash 2 model.

Really wish we could get at least 3 loco DLC for the Clinchfield route, a U36C or SD45-2 a GP7 and a SW7/NW2 DLC, but history shows that at most we will only get 2......
    8crrdante-stpaul10asf.jpg

Also random fun fact, the CRR apparently sold one of their F7B units to the Haysi Railroad, which converted it into a switcher...
    6crrdante-stpaul8asf.jpg
    9656.1380003260.jpg
    haysi1.jpg
    6640.1386630138.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  48. Challenger3985

Ok. As an additional note after this post, the SD45 vote will also be counted with the SD45-2 (Since I can't change the original poll once made, and it would be odd to have it as a separate responce).

Plus that F7B would be an interesting bonus. Though would have to be slightly modified due to this one having a makeshift cab (with a window at the front end).

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  49. Blacknred81

This makes me wonder if CRR's F7Bs ever had the hostler controls that some other B-Units had on other railroads.
    wp925c_interior_pfinnegan_IMG_1245_170812_3456x4608.jpg

50. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Except that Ruhr Sieg Nord has a third loco DLC in the works, so max possible is at least three.