Worth A Buy?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by BinaryRun, Oct 15, 2020.

1. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Hi everyone,

Is this game worth a buy? I have played the original Train Simulator back in 2009, but then eventually stopped playing during 2010 or 2011 when the controls changed and I wasn't interested in learning the (then) new system.

After stumbling upon the new version, Train Sim World 2 earlier this week, I became quite interested and thought about buying the game and diving back in. However after reading these forums, it just seems like a really bad game, with everyone complaining about bugs, wrong priorities from the developers and a whole heap of other issues. Is the game really that poorly build and should it be avoided? Or can a player such as myself just purchase the game and have a fun time exploring the London Underground and rushing passengers to their destinations at the Isle of Man?

2. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Hi there. Not everyone is complaining and really you need to read many threads to get a balanced view, how many are using the sim compared to those who are vocally complaining on here? It isn't perfect and there are bugs which need fixing, DTG have published a road map which shows what they are working on. I would watch a few videos on Youtube and see what you think. Some just complain and never have anything good to say (you wonder why they even have it installed (if they even own it)), most are more balanced and can see the bad and good points. I am sure for most the good points outweigh the bad.

Personally I am getting plenty of enjoyment out of it. Graphically it looks good, I like the fact you can explore on foot, travel as a passenger or drive a train. The levels of details are good and service mode is a boon. It needs more variety, but is new so presumably in a few years there will be a lot more options. There is a basic scenario planner, I would rather something more substantial and they plan to upgrade it, although I don't know if we will ever be able to make scenarios of the level you can in TS1.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

If you want to explore, don’t mind only having access to whatever DLC is made available (no community content like the old TS has) and want nice views of trains then you may like it.

If you want to customise your experience, or are keen about learning braking and signalling systems then your experience will vary. Some routes and trains are great, some are not. I’d say the base game is a reasonable proposition, but don’t buy DLC until you’re sure it’s working for you. If the experience doesn’t suit you the extra content is unlikely to make a difference.

4. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I think it’s a great game. It’s not perfect but for the price I certainly have got value out of it and am looking forward to future DLC.

From my point of view bugs that don’t stop me playing don’t bother me too much. I haven’t had a game crash yet. There are a lot of people on here that will criticise every tiny fault (that’s fine if it bothers them, it all helps improve things in the future).

For me it’s an enjoyable train sim that I’m quite happy spending an hour or two a day playing.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Yes, try the base game. It's inexpensive and comes with 3 varied routes. If you like it, there's more available, if not you haven't lost much. For myself, I'm hooked.

• Like Like x 2
  6. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

You're right that there's a lot of negative comments on this forum (from me as much as anyone), however this doesn't necessarily mean that TSW 2 is a bad game and should be avoided at all costs.

For me, the biggest issue is that TSW 2 could be *so* much better. There's a lot of things good about it and it has so much potential to be a truly amazing sim. It just often falls short of that.

The base game at £25 is a really good price, and I don't think anyone can argue that. I don't regret purchasing the base game even though there's a fair few QA issues (especially on Bakerloo). A lot of my complaints are around the release first, fix later mentality that DTG use, alongside the fact that they don't exactly have the best reputation at fixing their bugs.

Another of my complaints surround the treatment of the preserved collection, they've been brought across with new bugs. Instead of fixing these and then releasing them, they've included the bugs as part of the process. Because of this, there's certain preserved content I simply cannot recommend in the current state. DTG have stated they'll be working to fix them, however until it happens I'd keep an open mind...

My personal opinion - The base game isn't bad and is easily worth the £25, however just take the preserved content with caution. Read about the products and the flaws before you commit. I've purchased some DLC that I really wish I refunded, but didn't because I stupidly believed that DTG would fix them.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

The biggest difference between the legacy TSxxxx and TSW for me is the concept of freedom. TSW is a much, much better looking game. But the visuals come at a cost. Whereas in the old TSxxxx you were free to do just about anything that you wanted within a route, in particular if you knew how to use the editor, whereas TSW keeps you in a more constrained world. So, in the old TSxxxx you could much (within the limitations of motive power) add just about any loco/consist you wanted on a route TSW is limited to what comes, or comes as an add on to the route.
    If when you used TSxxxx you limited yourself to the supplied scenarios (as many no doubt do) you won’t notice that loss of freedom.
    TSW is better visually, more realistic in terms of driving trains and adds features like the ability to walk and perform tasks within the scenarios/timetables.
    There are bugs in both systems (if there weren’t bugs it wouldn’t be DTG content) but there is an argument that in the visually better and more precise TSW they are in some ways more obvious. Much of the TSxxxx content really wasn’t very good and had all sorts of issues but it was from a different generation and expectation around game content.
    The lack of user created content in TSW also, from my viewpoint, changed what was a hobby into a game. You can see differences in what people talk about in forums. In the past many of the questions were about ‘how do I do this’ (in particular in using the editor). With TSW it’s more about issues with the scenarios and achieving goals.
    There is no easy answer. Yes, it’s arguable that TSW is the better simulator as (generally) the controls and operating processes are more complex. But then its also more game like - there are no ice cream rewards in TSxxxx.
    Equally it’s not that there isn’t more complex trains in TSxxxx. Armstrong Powerhouse’s Class 40 for example is interestingly complex.
    TSW opened up train simulation to console users and that I think in the end will be it’s most notable achievement.

• Like Like x 2
  8. theorganist

Not all the preserved collection has bugs, it seems to be the German ones mainly affected. I have TVL and haven't found any on there, so far. So if you like BR 1980's routes I would recommend the TVL (Tees Valley) and the associated DLC.

9. LucasLCC

You're quite correct that TVL has come through pretty much unscathed. The German content has definitely become worse than it used to, and the sounds on Peninsula Corridor are a shadow of their former glory

10. theorganist

Well they have managed not to break one of them at least, ECW seems okay too, although haven't spent much time on it so far. I haven't looked at the German DLC since they transferred over, I will probably wait awhile.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Thanks everyone for all their replies, it's very helpful!

I'm not really attached to specific community content, so that isn't really an issue for me. In perspective, one of my favorite 'train' sim games of all time is World of Subways, London Underground, the one that Aerosoft published in 2011. I just really enjoyed the visuals, playing the scenarios, watching the sunshine into the cab as I slowly cruised and having to suddenly make an emergency stop when I suddenly got a red signal in the middle of crossing some tracks. Yes, the game only had one route and probably a ton of bugs, but it gave me a ton of enjoyment.

It's one of the reasons why the prospect of driving the Bakerloo line really excites me, as it's the same environment.

Speaking of Bakerloo, what kind of issues are you taking about in regards to Bakerloo?

Aside from Bakerloo, the content that I'm personally looking forward to the most is the East Coastway from the Deluxe edition and the Long Island Rail Road. However these are all from the preserved collection, does this mean that they are best avoided and one should focus on the main game and Isle of Wright as it was created specifically for this edition?

P.S. It really surprised me to find out that the East Coastway is included in the Deluxe edition even though it's really 'old content' from TSxxxx.

12. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

East Coastway is a really nice route. I like the German Routes more as it’s more of a challenge to drive with all the safety systems on. But East Coastway is definitely my favourite UK Route. If you like the underground, I would say that you will like Bakerloo. The signalling is not quite accurate in that you have to wait until the rear of the train passes a speed limit before you accelerate (should be the front of the train on the Underground).but still very playable. Can’t say much about Long Island, I have it, but its not my favourite so didn’t play it much.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

I think East Coastway was very well done, there seemed to be a bit of pride taken in that route, so I’d hope it would hold up well in TSW2. Also there is a Class 313 for it on the roadmap so hopefully it will be looked after properly for a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

I don’t have a PC. If I did I would be using TS2021 instead. I love the freedom I used to have and I spent most of my time in the editor.

But since I don’t I am grateful to TSW for bringing trains to console. All I want is to be able to sit on my sofa and drive a train for an hour or two and it gives me exactly that. It runs smooth and looks good.

The scenario planner is ok but until they put more paths in it is not a game changer. The livery editor is great and there are some big improvements coming for it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. theorganist

East Coastway seems fine to me, I haven't seen anyone complaining about it, I don't run it much and only one or twice since it was transferred over, the same with LIRR. TVL has transferrred into TSW2 fine from what I can see, I have spent some time on that.

It seems to be the German routes which I haven't tried yet which are causing the problems.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alexandra

Alexandra Active Member

Nope. It's actually awesome!

I really liked Train Simulator and Train Sim World; but since it was released in August, I've played TSW2 almost every day. My preference is exclusively for German routes and according to Steam I have driven more than 6000 miles (ca. 9600 km) -- does that sound like a really bad game, poorly built and to be avoided?

If you read through these forums, you'll find there are a lot of people like me.

Sure, there are glitches and niggles here and there, but the game is eminently playable and a lot of us enjoy it a lot. The Roadmap is a candid disclosure of what is being worked on, and it's updated fortnightly. My point here is that while there are issues and in all likelihood there always will be, DTG is working on fixing them -- and we get to drive trains in an increasingly realistic environment and have a lot of fun doing it.

• Like Like x 4
  17. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

If you are looking to buy for PC and can leave it 10 days or so, there's reportedly going to be a Steam Halloween Sale. It may or may not be discounted, but there's nothing lost if it isn't.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  18. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Not the same environment. WOS 3 Was the Circle Line, which is a Subsurface route, The Bakerloo is a Deep-Level Tube Line. They both feel very different.

• Traction Motor Noise and Ticking noise of the Motor is too loud
    • Track Noise is non-existent (except when going over junctions)
    • Speed Limits are triggered by the back of the train instead of the front
    • In-Station signals stay Red until you close the train doors
    • Constant Ticking noise coming from the door close button
    • Stuttering on the overground portion (on consoles)
    • No Automated Announcements
    • Lack of services (the Bakerloo runs around 16-23 Trains Per Hour IRL, In-Game, there's only about 3)
    • Speed Limit signs don't reflect light
    • Headlights aren't bright enough (The headlights shine about 10 feet further IRL)
    • Some parts of the tunnels are missing lights
    Even with all these issues, I tend to enjoy Operating on the Bakerloo, even though these issues get me upset sometimes.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  19. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

I think the worst place to look to see if a game is good is the developer's forum. They're always going to be a hive of discontent lol. Doesn't matter the game. Most people who are 100% happy bother going to moan on the forums. They're too busy playing!

That said, is it worth a buy? Yes, if you are in to trains, and thing you'd enjoy driving one up and down a line making passenger stops or hauling freight in real world locations. If that sounds like fun, then TSW2 and/or TS2021 are unequivocally the best on the market for a new, modern pc gamer. Generally speaking most of the complaints here (that I partake in as well) tend to be along the line of "the shade of red you used on x train isn't true to life" and less of, "this is a bad product that doesn't function". I mean there are some of those two, but they're usually resolved eventually!

• Like Like x 3
  20. mattdsoares

To the OP: This post is a good example of how the game draws in different people who are looking for different things from it. ZeenozPlays here is obviously very well acquainted with the Bakerloo line and probably a massive fan of trains with all sorts of train knowledge bouncing around his brain. So things like he mentioned are major issues to him that irritate him and make him disappointed in the Bakerloo line.

I, on the other hand, am an American that has only been on the Bakerloo line a few times on holidays in London, and was paying more attention to which stop was mine than what noises the train made or how far the headlights shone. So to me, the list of issues Zeenoz cited are beyond irrelevant as the old London Tube train sounds like an old London Tube train to my unTRAINED (see what I did there?) ears.

What are you trying to get out of it I guess is the question. For the overwhelming majority of players, Zeenoz's list doesn't matter, but for some, it does.

• Like Like x 2
  21. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I've only seen videos of the BKL. I am from NYC. I've watched so many cab ride videos, regular railfanning videos and more with the Bakerloo to know of these problems. I've studied TFL's signaling and speed limits. I've been in the the cab of some trains here in NYC. I know how the subway feels. You're correct, some people (people that are not railfans, or people not too into trains) will not notice, or even care about half of this stuff. Since this is a simulator though, I am treating it as one. FOR THE RAILFANS!

• Like Like x 2
  22. mattdsoares

And I think you'd actually be surprised at how many people who wouldn't describe themselves as true "railfans" outside of the game are avid players, myself included. I think trains are cool in the same way that lots of people think that big complicated machines are cool, but you'll never find me doing normal railfan things like reading about trains, or watching trains etc. outside of the game. Quite a lot of folks like that. Accessible casual consumer sims like TSW/TS20xx/MSFS/XPlane/ETS2 etc etc etc tend to attract both the hardcore enthusiasts for that type of thing in real life as well as people coming at it from more of the gaming angle. And unfortunately, the wants and expectations of both of those groups don't always align.

One final note, I'm from Buffalo and have been down to NYC more times than I can count for business and for pleasure and I for one, am thankful that the Bakerloo line does not feel like the subway! :) ;)

• Like Like x 2
  23. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

There’s usually an event or issue that will trigger a certain user to go from “happy player” to “bug searcher” - some item that the user knows is incorrect, and breaks the immersion for them. It could even be something simple like the ice cream message that subconsciously tells the user (rightly or wrongly) that overall attention to detail may not have been great. That point will obviously vary for everybody, with some people more at the extreme end of the scale. Rivet counters in modelling parlance.

The base TSW game is great for casual players and people that enjoy the scenery, no question about that. Can you go to a model railway exhibition and enjoy watching the trains? yes: TSW is great for you. Concerned that the livery on the Princess Coronation isn’t correct for that formation of coaches: TSW may not suit you. (Also, no Steam yet!). TSW is also pretty good for simulation items in a lot of cases, but that’s where the quality variation kicks in.

• Like Like x 2
  24. theorganist

I am a "railfan" and from the UK and sounds for me are a large part of the experience.

However, It depends on your knowledge of a particular route/stock. I have travelled on the underground several times but don't have enough knowledge to tell how much different each train would sound, certainly, but I know what an underground train sounds like, it is the lack of track joint sounds in Bakerloo which concern me the most.

A BR period route or a steam period route and I could tell you whether the sounds were correct or not.

I wouldn't have a clue with much German or USA trains so if an electric train sounds like an electric train that would probably be enough for me.

• Like Like x 3
  25. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

The sound most people are listening for on the tube these days is a sneeze ;-)

• Like Like x 5
  26. theorganist

I am a purist when it comes to realism, well as much as possible. When I am making scenarios for TS1 I even use my spotters books to try and get the right loco and unit numbers for the areas, I have a library of timetables and working timetables going back to the 50's. So I am not just a casual fan but a real enthusiast and whilst TSW is not perfect and not as mouldable as TS1 I would not say it was just for casual gamers or rail enthusiasts, although I would love to get my hands on a service mode editor for NTP and TVL, mainly as I think the DMU's are misrepresented!

As for hunting for bugs, I don't get it! If I was getting to the point when I was buying DLC and looking for bugs rathe than just enjoying it, then it would be time to uninstall and go and do something else. Bugs are annoying and if they are game breaking they need sorting asap but that is very rare and they usually do get sorted.

• Like Like x 3
  27. Mikeboy

Mikeboy Active Member

So I wouldn't recommend getting Isle of Wight in its current state.

The TSW2020 deluxe bundle has a lot of gameplay there for £40 (even better if on sale), and all of those routes are being transferred eventually, so I'd recommend just getting that to fill out your collection if you're new to TSW.

28. theorganist

On PC I would recommend IOW in its current state, whatever that is supposed to be. If, it is the sort of route you are looking for.

29. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Thanks everyone for their honest and open input, it has really given me a better insight into the state of the game and what to expect.

I do have one question about the scenario's. Someone mentioned that there is no scenario editor, which doesn't really matter to me since I'm not really into creating scenario's myself. However I do really enjoy pre-made scenario from games, like maintenance forcing you to drive slowly at certain sections while still having to make your schedule etc, does the game include things of that nature?

As for the Bakerloo bugs, I don't think that most of those would affect me. The only things that I find rather strange out of the list posted earlier would be these two and then particularly the latter one. Not knowing if you have a red signal or not till you close the doors, basically preventing people from entering the train when you might not be going anywhere is rather odd, but nothing gamebreaking.
    P.S. Since there is an underground line, I secretly hope that we'll someday get a tram somewhere. One can dream. :love:

--

If I purchase preserved lines for TWS2020, can I access them immediately in TSW2 or would I need to purchase them seperately for both versions?

30. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

They are busy porting them over ("preserving" them), not all thr routes are there but you don't need to re-buy them. I've played a lot of Bakerloo and most of the issues I've ran across are clipping issues. Also, has anyone mentioned you can rebind the key mapping? (I've only been skim-reading this.

DTG currently have a sale on (more info here: https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/sale?_ga=2.79212316.906438661.1602067239-778979720.1599599174) and both TSW2020 and TSW2 are on sale. TSW2020's UK routes are Paddington - Reading, set in 2017 (while it was being electrified), includes Class 66, Class 166 and HST and Leeds - Manchester, set in 1983, includes Class 45, Class 47 and Class 101 (there's an extra DLC for it called the Heavy Freight pack which I highly recommend, it adds freight services along with the Class 40 and Class 08). Unfortunately, neither are in TSW2 yet, but should be coming in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  31. Clumsy Pacer

That's more an issue with the game, rather than Bakerloo only. They're going to be rebuilding the timetable for Bakerloo and when they do, it's hoped you won't have red signals at the end of every platform.

• Like Like x 1
  32. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Yeah it’s obviously a personal thing, but that’s basically where I’m at and why I’m still on TSW2020. If I play TSW it’s ECW or MSB as they still have that immersion factor for me. I enjoyed NTP, but after uncovering signalling issues it snowballed downhill for me to the point I just can’t play it. I spent 15 years working in software support and testing so the urge to pull on those loose threads is just too great to ignore!

33. Mikeboy

Mikeboy Active Member

Some of them you can't access immediately yet (e.g. Manchester to Leeds), but they will be ported. The only one that won't be ported is Northeast Corridor. You don't need to purchase them separately.

Edit: Hadn't noticed there was a sale on, yeah the TSW2020 deluxe edition for £20 is very good value. It includes:
    - GWE Reading to London
    - LIRR (has already been ported to TSW2)
    - Northern Transpennine Leeds to Manchester
    - Main-Spessart Bahn (has already been ported to TSW2)
    - Peninsula Corridor San Francisco to San Jose (has already been ported to TSW2)

• Like Like x 1
  34. michael hooley

michael hooley Well-Known Member

I think the graphics are better than TS2021 which i have almost all the routes and played over 3,000 hours.
    But I only view from inside the cab as in my opinion the outside cameras are rubbish.

Mike

35. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Thank you so much for the link to the sale! The instant access to the content on both games is awesome. Not that I'm interested in re-learning TSxxxx (haven't play it since 2010), but often the DLC for TSxxxx are cheaper, allowing me to spend less money on getting the content for TSW2.

Sounds awesome!

36. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

37. Clumsy Pacer

I should clarify - they're porting DLC from TSW2020 to TSW2. TS2021 and TSW 2 are in no way compatible with each other apart from stripping the thing you want to port over back to its bare essentials and you basically have to rebuild the thing from scratch (which is pretty much how they did the LNER Remastered HST - it only really shares the external model with the Great Western Express HST).

38. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

I understand, but what I meant is that I can buy the cheaper version of the DLC (TSxxxx version) and just use to unlock the content for TSW2 in steam, rather then pay more for the same content in the TSW2 store.

39. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

I think you’ve maybe got the wrong end of the stick here. I don’t think there’s any link at all between TS2021 and TSW2 content. The previous posts have been about Train Sim World 2020 to TSW2.

If you have Train Simulator content then you’ll need to pay full price for any “World” content.

So for example if you buy Northern Trans-Pennine for TSW, it will eventually be made available for TSW2 as it’s the same content.

If you have Isle of Wight for Train Simulator, you will need to buy Isle of Wight again for TSW2 as it’s totally different content.

Hope that makes sense?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  40. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Ah, I see. Seems like I misunderstood it indeed. Just to clarify:

TSxxxx -> Train Sim World 2 = No transfer of license / rebuy.
    Train Sim World (1) -> Train Sim World 2 = Free DLC copy for preserved content.

• Like Like x 1
  41. Valdez

Valdez Active Member

Yes, exactly.

It doesn’t really help they chose to call TSW from last year TSW2020!

• Like Like x 1
  42. Clumsy Pacer

Yeah. Here's the thing. Take Munich-Augsburg whihc is releasing for TSW2 next week. The only similarity it shares with the version in TS2021 (which has been around for a good 7 or 8 years now) is that it's the route from Munich-Augsburg and it comes with an ICE3. It has had to be completely rebuilt from scratch, as would everything moving between TS2021 and TSW. TSW to TS2021 takes a bit less work.

• Like Like x 1
  43. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Right now I'm thinking about buying TSW2 and then get TSW2020 if I like it. The main reason is that one of the lines that I really want to check out is the Long Island Rail Road. Now I can either get this for €29,99 as DLC for TSW2 or I can purchase TSW2020 and get that line + several others in TSW2 for the same price. (If I understood it all correctly about preserved lines carrying over from TSW2020 to TSW2. :D)

44. LucasLCC

My advice is buy TSW2020 from the DTG store whilst the sale is on. This will bag you five routes for £12.50, which is a bargain.

Give this a go, see if you like it and that it runs well on your PC.

If you like the game, then get TSW 2 or TSW 2 Deluxe. All your old content will eventually be available on TSW 2 as part of the preserved collection, so it's a cheap way of getting 7 routes on TSW 2.

45. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Exactly what I was thinking, just the other way around. I do know that my PC can run it well, just build a new one with an AMD 3700X, Nvidia 2070 Super (soon 3080) and 32GB on ram. No issues there. =)

46. Clumsy Pacer

Or, you could buy both if you want one of the routes included in TSW2, and then just not install TSW2020, you'll still get your TSW2020 routes when they enter preserved collection.

The following have been preserved:
    - East Coastway (Brighton-Seaford/Eastbourne)
    - Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr (Duisburg - Bochum)
    - Penninsula Corridor (San Fransisco - San Jose)
    - Tees Valley Line (Darlington - Saltburn)
    - Ruhr Seig Nord (Hagen - Finnentrop)
    - Long Island Railroad (New York - Hicksville)
    - Main Spessart Bahn (Ascheffenburg - Gemünden)
    - Rapid Transit (Leipzig S-bahn)
    - MP15DC and MP36PH-3C, both for Penninsula Corridor
    - Class 31 and Class 20, both for Tees Valley
    - DB BR 155 for Ruhr Seig Nord
    - M3 for Long Island
    - DB BR 182 for Rapid Transit

Soon to be preserved (hopefully within next week or 2):
    - Rhein Ruhr Osten (Hagen - Wuppertal)
    - Canadian National Oakville Subdivision (Hamilton – Oakville)
    - West Somerset Railway (Minehead - Bishop's Lydeard)
    - Class 52 and Class 33, both for West Somerset Railway

Going to be preserved in the future:
    - Great Western Express (London - Reading)
    - Northern Trans-Pennine (Leeds - Manchester Victoria via Huddersfield)
    - BR Heavy Freight Pack for Northern Trans-Pennine

I will say, this isn't a perfect game. My biggest issue is that the weather effects look really naff at times (especially winter), although the weather system is fantastic.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  47. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Thank you so much for all the help Cameron! I watched a part of yesterdays livestream and they said that they'll be showing off Sumerset next week, with a possible release next week or the week after as well.

48. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I think you will like the Long Island Railway route. I am not a great fan of this type of routes, but I I played LIRR a lot with TSW2020. This means something ...

You may also like to download the TSW2 Starters Guide, which will be very helpful, give the poor quality of the official game manual. You can download it here: https:www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator