Destination Boards On Br 422 Not Syncing Up With Rest Of Train

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lightspeed, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

I downloaded the preserved RRO route last night and decided to do a S-Bahn service on Köln-Aachen route. A few things I have noticed when I was in the drivers cab.

1.) The destination boards are not syncing up with the rest of the train in service mode. The correct destination is displayed on the front of the train, whereas the rest of the trains destination boards are saying a completely different destination.

2.) The BR 422 has no idle sounds for coasting or idling at a station. In TSW 2020, there are idling sounds coming the train when idling at a station. Now when I say idling, I mean hearing the ambient sounds in the cab and train.

Hope these get fixed soon.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Yeah I post this already and make a video on Twitter.
    The RRO 422 train is broken with destinations even on RRO

3. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Did you? Ok. I also noticed that the RRO 185.5 has trouble moving even with brakes released, when pulling a consist. It’s a right chore to get it moving again.

4. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Yep, I noticed the same thing about the Destination Boards with the train as well. I set it to “Not In Service” and only the front car showed it, the rest of the train showed “S5 Hagen”

5. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I‘ve only run it on SKA at this point and had the same issue but was able to resolve it. It seems that the train brakes are fully applied (fully as in with overcharge).
    So I overcharged the brakes to about 5.5 - 5.6 bars and released the brakes. Given enough time to release them on the entire train I was able to run the train with no issues.