PlayStation Trophies Bug

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by saiddavies1995, Oct 22, 2020.

1. saiddavies1995

saiddavies1995 New Member

Trophies not appearing on Hauptstrecke Munchen-Augsburg.
    Please Fix Thank You

2. Cricri-7640

Cricri-7640 Member

And rro too

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

In the menu you mean or are they not popping when earned in the game?

4. Cricri-7640

Cricri-7640 Member

DSC_0251.JPG DSC_0252.JPG
    For me after synchronization in The list of m'y games possessed

• Like Like x 2
  5. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

That's the issue I'm having with West Somerset, the trophy pops but doesn't synchronise so it looks like I haven't earned any yet.

I've seen this before where it's a case of the content is on the store but the server doesn't have the full trophy information yet so there's nothing to sync to.

Usually sorts itself out in a day or so. Hopefully that'll be the case here.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Is anyone else having issues with earned Trophies being acknowledged with the Trophy screens on PSN?

I wonder if this is a game issue or PSN issue?

7. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

That is quite unusual, I have made a note and this will get looked into.

• Like Like x 1
  8. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Since it seems to be only affecting the brand new trophies, I suspect it's the PSN servers not having the trophy info yet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I just got the ‘star pupil’ trophy for the class 47 tutorial on WSR and though I was rewarded the trophy it hasn’t synced to my list. In fact, all WSR trophies are 0.0% for all players

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

I also earned a trophy from RRO ingame but it's not showing up in the PSN trophy menu.

• Like Like x 1
  11. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Since everybody is being affected in the same way, reckon this is a PSN issue that will sort itself out as soon as the trophy info is fully uploaded to the servers. Should be a day or 2 at most.

Just don't re-format your PS4 in the meantime! :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Will the trophies automatically register at this point or would you have to earn them again - presumably using a new in game profile?

13. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I really can’t bare to go back to the whole trophy palaver of TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  14. holt.alistair

holt.alistair Member

Do you think it maybe an idea to hold off the release of the last two old uk routes until this type of issue is resolved?

• Like Like x 1
  15. FOXHOUND__MGS5

FOXHOUND__MGS5 New Member

Go to the PlayStation settings, select 'Network' and untick 'Connect to the Internet'. Now back out and select your Trophy icon. It'll try to sync but it fails and you should see the message in the photo. Select 'View Trophy Information Saved on PS4'. Then select the Train Sim 2 trophies and see if they're now unlocked.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

If they are unlocked here they should sync with PSN once any niggles are resolved.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I really wanted to download and play the new route and the preserved collection. Frame rate issues I can tolerate, but trophies not popping or not registering as having popped is something I really cannot tolerate. Knowing there are issues, I’m now reluctant to download anything for risk of a trophy popping and breaking. I don’t want to have to create multiple profiles like in TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  18. FOXHOUND__MGS5

FOXHOUND__MGS5 New Member

I've just unlocked the 'BR 204: Push and Pull Starter' trophy and I can confirm it shows up when you sync your trophies offline as I suggested in my last post. It seems the trophies haven't yet been uploaded to the Sony servers so I expect they'll update them soon.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Thanks for this. That’s a relief.

20. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I can confirm that trophies are being unlocked and can be seen as being unlocked when not connected to the Internet.

The trophies just aren’t syncing with PSN for the time being. I don’t think this is a DTG issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  21. holt.alistair

holt.alistair Member

Have anyone’s trophies from yesterday updated on the PSN network today?

22. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

No. They still aren’t syncing with PSN, but have unlocked successfully on the game when viewing the trophies offline.

23. BigH

BigH Active Member

Trophies are on PSN because they appear on external (read "non Sony") trophy sites.
    In TSW 2020 it sometimes took ages for trophies to sync with PSN. Only game i experienced that.

24. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Definitely, trophies of other games sync immediately, so it's quite clear that DTG have created again new ways to annoy PSN gamers. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  25. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I‘m actually quite curious how they managed that. No other game I‘ve played besides TSW 2020 and some preserved stuff this time has ever had these sort of trophy issues. Meaning no offence I‘d like to know how DTG managed to fail at something that everyone else seems to get right without any problems.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Do we know it’s DTG’s fault or is it a PSN issue?

27. BigH

BigH Active Member

I have 7.391 trophies on my PSN profile atm and only the TSW 2020 ones show this behaviour. I´m pretty sure it´s a PSN issue.

28. Slemcer

If it's a PSN issue why would it only affect TSW 2 trophies? That doesn't make sense.
    I assume you didn't mean TSW 2020, or did you check that as well?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  29. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

All the Dlcs that was released seems to be affected, every trophies has 0% and that must mean some problem with the communication between TSW2 and PSN..

30. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

That‘s exactly what I was trying to ask about. As this is not an issue for any other game I‘ve played, surely this must be a problem on DTG‘s side.
    And if so then why are they seemingly the only devolper with this problem? I‘m genuinely curious. I‘m not trying to be sarcastic and insult anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  31. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

In TWS 2020 there were a lot of problems with trophies and it seems like DTG has missed to activate something in all of this DLCs regarding trophies that was released yesterday and last weeks IOW.

Maybe is that the trophies are in set2 of the tws2 trophy list thats the problem and it's pointing at the base games trophie list.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  32. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Hi

I earned star pupil of west summerset railroad but dont sync with psn.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  33. BigH

BigH Active Member

I forgot the sarcasm tag, sorry.

Seriously, and i don´t mean that disrespectful, with DTG coming from PC and they are "not really careing" about trophies, they might have put themself in a position with how trophies work in TSW 2020 and TSW 2, where we will see things like this happening more often. Sometiimes it works, sometimes it doesn´t. Sometimes we have trophies, sometimes we don´t. It´s not game breaking, we fix that later.

I understand when people say they don´t care about trophies, but they are part of my console experience and if they don´t work, i stop playing. And buying. Simple as that.

• Like Like x 2
  34. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Since other trophies in Set 2 (i.e. from the likes of MSB & RT) are syncing ok and the fact that I've seen other games with this behaviour (the recently released Cloudpunk did exactly the same for a day or 2), I'm confident that this is simply the PSN servers don't have trophy info uploaded yet so there's nothing to sync to.

Yes, TSW / TSW 2020 had real trophy probs (where it could take up to half an hour for a trophy to pop) but I don't see that behaviour here in TSW2 . Trophies are popping when I expect them to, it's just some can't be synced to PSN right now.

I agree trophies are important but I'm more relaxed about the trophy situation in TSW2 than I ever was in TSW 2020. I stopped chasing the plat in 2020 coz I wasn't convinced running every service in RT/MSB would unlock the trophy and that's a lot of grinding just to find out. I only really need to get to 10,000 miles to get the plat on TSW2 and that'll come naturally now with so many routes to ride.

• Like Like x 1
  35. BigH

BigH Active Member

Yeah, German Legend didn´t pop for me recently. Reluctant to try again, but it´s the only one missing.

• Like Like x 1
  36. gprili80

gprili80 Member

I confirm that I've unlocked 6 trophies of Hauptstrecke Munchen-Augsburg and 2 trophies of WSR correctly in the game but they're not synched with PSN where still everything is at 0%

When I try to manually synchronise trophies I get error "Impossible to synchronise" with this code: (NP-32136-5)
    if it can be useful to DTG to resolve the issue

• Like Like x 1
  37. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

I think have the problem was the trophy became a moving target as all each piece of DLC released added to the number of services the trophy required.

Better now they at least give you a target number to hit (60 or 100, etc).

38. Badcat50

Badcat50 New Member

No trophies are showing up on the new route either for me. I would appreciate it if you would look into it.

39. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

As mentioned earlier in the thread it’s probably that they don’t exist on the PSN side. I got an IOW trophy today which registered as normal but none of the stuff from this weeks preserved collection is syncing up, only showing locally

• Like Like x 1
  40. BigH

BigH Active Member

The trophies are on PSN. You can see that here for example: https://psnprofiles.com/
    As soon as trophies are on PSN they appear on this site or similar others. Even if the game hasn´t been releaed yet. It must be a different problem. Maybe the naming is wrong or something.

• Like Like x 1
  41. Slemcer

I doubt that you really know how this website found out about the trophies, because it says:
    Seeing them posted on sites like that doesn't mean anything.

• Like Like x 1
  42. Cricri-7640

Cricri-7640 Member

Wrong BigH Screenshot_20201024-205733.png this is my psn profil And nothing

43. BigH

BigH Active Member

Exactly right, trophies from your local Playstation account are not being synced with PSN Servers and therefore don´t appear on yor psnprofiles account.
    But let´s wait till it´s fixed, we can´t change it anyway.

44. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

Same problem here, I've unlocked 4 or 5 RRO trophies today, get the PS4 Pop-Up but they don't show up in my trophy list on the PS4 or in my PSN profile.

45. Cricri-7640

Cricri-7640 Member

may be because of new version of the playstation software 8.00
    because i have no access on my profil in playstation with the avatar on main menu and the cover image on the profil ........

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  46. Slemcer

I don't think so, because trophies of other games still sync without problems.

• Like Like x 1
  47. Max6180

Max6180 Member

Up, same problem

48. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Thought this would rectify itself when the store was refreshed this morning but maybe DTG need to reach out to Sony to see what's going on. I'm racking up the trophies but none are syncing.

• Like Like x 4
  49. Gronk Honker

Gronk Honker Active Member

Trophies are syncing now

• Like Like x 3
  50. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Confirmed. Yay :)

• Like Like x 1