Leadcatcher Has Entered The Building

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by LeadCatcher, Jan 20, 2018.

1. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, Leadcatcher here, have well over 4000 hours in TS20xx and thoroughly enjoy Train simulation with time in Train Sim World as well. I do enjoy the US freight and mountain routes in the early diesel age. Nothing like a string of GP9’s grinding up a grade. My son went to school in the U.K. so really enjoy those routes as well. Always up to the challenge of steam-kettles and attempting to learn PZB on the German routes.

Looking forward to this becoming the “Go-To” forums for all things Train Sim.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ellascott

ellascott New Member

3. TrainSim-Martin

TrainSim-Martin Well-Known Member

Hey Leadcatcher, that's a nice range of routes! Glad to have you over here :)

4. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I don't like you, I acutally don't like anyone who introduces himself in 3rd Person grammar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Hello LeadCatcher. Great to have you here! I too hope that this site is going to attract a lot of TS20xx enthusiasts and that it will soon develop to a buzzing hub.

6. LeadCatcher

That is your right, I used Leadcatcher so those who have been on other train Sim forums for last 6 years or so might recognize the name. I would guess your post is more in retaliation since I didn’t agree with your opinion on an RSSLO route rather than me using my screen name. Let’s not start that type of conversations here - that is more suited to the climate of the Steam forums. Hope you find these forums infomational and a place were all can share their opinions with a healthy community spirit.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

You think you are important, but you are not, I don't like People with your type of personality in General, it has nothing to do with your fairytale opinion about RSSLO.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LeadCatcher

I think you need to evaluate the way you are coming across in this forum. I disagree and you call my opinion a fairytale comes across as nothing but argumentative. Since you don’t know me from Adam, the personal attack on my personality is nothing one would expect in a mature conversation. I don’t think I am important at all, but after 22 years in the military and another 23 years running my own consulting, I have learned that everyone’s entitled to have opinions based on their backgrounds, life experiences and preferences. And there is nothing wrong with people having differences in those opinions. Seeing you don’t hold this universal truth that opinions can differ, I will end any further wastes of time with this discourse.

9. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Kalypso, this is not how we conduct ourselves on this forum. This forum is for civil and friendly discussion related to our shared interest in train simulation. There is no reason to address another member here in such a manner and it simply will not be tolerated. I recommend you revisit the guidelines and rules for using this forum and adjust yourself accordingly.

• Like Like x 2