Separate Routes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deanmacgregor, Oct 28, 2020.

1. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Which routes arent available on the store but are part of previous editions and years of ts please, thanks.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

All routes are available on the store except if they're discontinued due to licensing issues. The only ones I know of are South Wales Coastal, South Wales Coastal : Bristol to Swansea, North Wales Coastal, North Wales Coastal extension to Holyhead
    The two base routes above are only available by third party licensing sites in annual bundles, the extensions are not available unless you already have a license for them

• Like Like x 1
  3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It is lazy to just ask questions on a forum instead of finding out by using Google

4. ARuscoe

Seems to be the norm nowadays

5. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

It has ALWAYS been the norm for as long as forums and the internet have existed. This isn't some modern newfangled damn kids get off my lawn, thing.

6. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

I don't feel it's lazy at all in this case. This is NOT an easy question to know the answer to if you aren't well versed in TS20xx and its DLC history and quirks and a simple Google search or two will also not make it clear how this all works. What good is having a community if people can't ask questions of it?

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Should people just ask a question when they can find the answer by using Google.

From the first question I had to use Google and look up Train Simulator to find out myself.
    Then I found what was released with the years update.
    And I can cross reference that with Steam

But so could the OP

There are a lot of sensible questions on here - but there are some that Google would find out.

8. ARuscoe

I first got on the internet between 92 and 97, so am well aware of what is the norm and how things have progressed. Some of it definitely IS "some modern newfangled damn kids get off my lawn, thing." and some of it is also older people not thinking that google is a thing and just asking the group because "it's easier"...
    Anyway

9. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

I hear that Wikipedia has excellent documentation on this. Source: I know someone who used it. That person may or may not be myself. :)